ITT: We go for a ride in a minivan because why not

edited 2014-05-30 21:38:59 in Roleplay & Games
Hop in, guys! I'll put on the Spice Girls. ^_^
Tagged:

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    *hops in with monies for pizza and tacos and hamburgers and ice cream so we can all gain lots of weight* :D
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    *tickles chubby!Miko*
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    but if we gain too much weight we'll pop the tires and we'll be stranded in...where the hell are we, anyway?
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

*tickles chubby!Miko*

eep! >w<
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    What kind of minivan is this?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    (I pictured a second-generation Plymouth Grand Voyager or Dodge Grand Caravan, but whatever you wanna picture is fine too)
    A 1960s-era hippy van where can smoke weed!! :D
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

(I pictured a second-generation Plymouth Grand Voyager or Dodge Grand Caravan, but whatever you wanna picture is fine too)

Same here. XD
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    You can smoke weed in a CHRYSLER too
  • Anonus said:

What kind of minivan is this?

minivans are indistinguishable vaguely boxy aerodynamic blobs and i cannot find any sort of significant differences between them

to tell the truth the reason i've never learned to drive is because i find cars wretchedly ugly in addition to being really expensive.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."

but if we gain too much weight we'll pop the tires and we'll be stranded in...where the hell are we, anyway?

Butt-nowhere, Georgia. Near Vidalia.

But hey, on the plus side, if we get stranded, we can burn off calories with kickball on the side of the highway! The drivers passing by will love it :P
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    vidalia onions
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    There weren't that many onions last time I was there. Lots of cotton though. And a Zaxby's.
    i've had zaxby's before
    Ah. How did you like it?

Personally, I like their chicken nuggets for grown-ups, erm I mean boneless wings, and their chicken strips. Not a huge fan of the weird salad dressing you're supposed to dip them in though. I just dip everything in the ranch sauce and ignore the other one.
    they were okay I guess
  • Is this a van that I can stand up in?

I remember thinking they were really cool when I was a kid.  I once wished I had more siblings so that we'd have a reason for owning such a cool van.
  • My friend Brady has a minivan and every day after school we'd go to the parking lot and rock the fuck out in his van because he put the seats down. We would have, like, twenty people show up every day. It was bizarre.
  • I think it's called a Vandura.

It looked big and comfy.
    There was one kind of minivan that existed when I was a kid that I thought looked really cool, but I have no idea what it was.

YNTKT
    A Vandura doesn't really qualify as a minivan, per se...but I guess we can expand this to vans in general
  • Also where the hell are we going I passed out like an hour ago and now we're in a bunch of fields
    *is still unconscious from eating too much*
  • edited 2014-05-31 01:46:37

(*takes picture of miko, traces it in MS Paint, replacing her head with Balto's, and posts the fine MSPArt to DA with a large Do Not Steal watermark*)
    *focuses on the road, since this is getting too weird*
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

(*takes picture of miko, traces it in MS Paint, replacing her head with Balto's, and posts the fine MSPArt to DA with a large Do Not Steal watermark*)

Sounds like a plan!
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    what a great nap where the hell are we and why am I in a minivan
    you're in hell's minivan but there is a way out

what a great nap where the hell are we and why am I in a minivan

Oh, shit...

*reapplies chloroform*

SLEEP.
  • edited 2014-05-31 02:54:23
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    haha suck it dick I worked up an immunity

*chloroforms sredni*
  • My beau is not for chloroforming!

he is fragile and tender!
    And I already switched out your chloroform with cheap perfume. Anticipation is everything.

Eat curare, bitch!

*injects with cardiac sedatives*
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    *voids bladder / bowel on sredni while dying*
    well, that escalated quickly
  • edited 2014-05-31 03:02:27
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    (all because of sredni's thinly veiled desire to fuck my corpse tsk tsk)
    and that's terrible
    I have no interest in violating your lifeless body! I already have a perfectly good live person over here if I need that sort of entertainment!

I just wanted to, you know, perform a few experiments while you were out. You didn't need your pancreas, after all...
  • edited 2014-05-31 03:06:21
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    (we all know you're lying now stop talking to a dead body dumbass you're weirding everyone out)
    Then stop using dead chick telepathy on me before I make you into Soylent Green! Fucking creepy zombie smart alecks...
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    (HA I was right you so want to eat me ;3)
    No, just feed you to strangers.

Anyway, I gotta go do other questionable van things. We'll talk later, Corpsey McDeadbitch.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    (Pussy. What, afraid of getting your hands dirty like the prissy bitch that you are? Go ahead, cut right into me, decorate the van with my organs like I know you want to then shove a shovel in me you sick fuck <3 <3 <3)
    ...are you hitting on me?

I shall have you know that I may be a murderous lunatic, but I am nothing if not a faithful and monogamous dominant.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    (I remind you that you're who drugged me and stuffed me in a minivan after kidnapping, gagging, binding and molesting me. No need to lie to me, I know the real you and I accept it, now hurry up and tear me apart big boy <3)
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    (I know you tried so hard to cover your story but I know it. You kept seeing her around town, walking around in those skimpy outfits, showing her filthy body like some streetwalker. How that fucking whore had the nerve to reject you still eludes you, but it doesn't matter now, does it?)
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    (Oh how your rage would bubble over seeing her flaunting herself like
    that, the vain cunt. You knew that whatever you did, you'd get even.
    You'd make that slut pay for being the depraved piece of shit that
    everyone knew she was. It's not like anyone would miss her, you knew she
    had family problems and her friends were as vapid and shallow as her,
    they'd forget about her within a week.)
  • edited 2014-05-31 04:32:53
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    (And now, you've gotten your
    wish. She's so much more useful in death than she ever was alive, so
    much more accommodating and far less mouthy. You wonder why it took you
    this long, but it doesn't matter now, nothing does now that you've
    gotten your prize. The look of horror permanently affixed to her face
    will facility many a boner in the future, her death will not have been
    in vain. Thank you, Corpsey McDeadbitch.)
    can we stop listening to the Spice Girls now
    Oh, fine

YOU pick the radio station, Imi