Ask The Safety Fairy

edited 2014-05-17 00:54:49 in Roleplay & Games
Hello! I'm your County Safety Fairy, here to keep you from being horribly maimed! And to answer your questions about safety!

Remember, you can never be too safe!

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Miss safety fairy, please tell me the safest way to binge drink. :o
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    so um my friend told me to try masturbating with a jackhammer but it's kind of heavy and idrk what im doing like whats the right way to fuck urself with a jackhammer??? oh also i think i have a lightbulb stuck in my ass and i know if its safe or not but it really hurts??????
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Miko said:

Miss safety fairy, please tell me the safest way to binge drink. :o

The safest way to binge drink is with imaginary liquor! That way you don't have to worry about alcohol poisoning, or impaired driving, or even a random stranger running into your house, grabbing the bottle out of your hand, and bashing in your skull with it!

so um my friend told me to try masturbating with a jackhammer but it's kind of heavy and idrk what im doing like whats the right way to fuck urself with a jackhammer??? oh also i think i have a lightbulb stuck in my ass and i know if its safe or not but it really hurts??????

...Have you tried wearing a hardhat? Some steel-toed boots would probably help, too.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Imaginary liquor doesn't taste as fun as real liquor, but now I know. ^_^ Thanks, safety fairy!!!
  • OH GOD I JUST CHOPPED OFF MY OWN HEADPLEASE HLPE ME
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    arent steeled toe boots like, what LESBIANS weare??? eww shut up im no lesbian me and Candice only lick each others cunts when we're bored lol
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Miko said:

Imaginary liquor doesn't taste as fun as real liquor, but now I know. ^_^ Thanks, safety fairy!!!

Glad I could be of help. Here, have a complimentary blaze orange vest that says "I ♥ SAFETY"!

OH GOD I JUST CHOPPED OFF MY OWN HEADPLEASE HLPE ME

I'm a safety expert, not a paramedic. v_v
  • SAFETY FAIRY SAFETY FAIRY, where does poop come from I asked mommy and she said humans have these things called bunts but I don't know what that is :O
  • *bleeds on everyone*
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

SAFETY FAIRY SAFETY FAIRY, where does poop come from I asked mommy and she said humans have these things called bunts but I don't know what that is :O

poop comes from Canadian cartoon studios
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    oh was that too gross?
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Safety Fairy, what is the best, safest way to off yourself?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Safety Fairy, how can I safely adjust myself to never have to sleep again?
  • Safety Fairy, what is the best, safest way to off yourself?

You shouldn't play games like that.  Mortis Ghost's output is way too creepy!
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I still want to know how to kill myself safely.
    aww, but Off is one of Miko's favorite games. :<
    Glad I could be of help. Here, have a complimentary blaze orange vest that says "I ♥ SAFETY"!
    Thanks, Safety Fairy!! ^_^ *wears*
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Dear Safety Fairy,

if you need to capture a smuggler, what is the way to do it with the least danger to myself and the least harm to the smuggler?
  • edited 2014-05-17 17:47:59
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Madam Fairy of Safety, what is the safest way to store captured fairi... faeryes?
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    What's the safest way to eat a pop-tart?
  • Dear Safety Fairy, should I listen to the safety rail if I'm not a little child?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    WHERE DID YOU GO, SAFETY FAIRY????????????
  • Safety Fairy was last scene misusing grammophones and similar-looking words while engaging in a glassware-throwing chemistry lab war while wearing open-toed shoes and no gloves and leaving the gas lines open.