Episode descriptions I just made up

2»

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    101 Dalmatians: The Series
    4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. 179 HUB

"Chronic Chicken" (2014) Cadpig gives Spot a joint to help her relax.
  • edited 2014-04-20 02:27:30
    kill living beings
    ddddddddddd
    ^ p.m. %3 p.m. 333 invisible clergy

"if you hear this message can we meet at the bookstore sometime this week, it's about the loan" (2015) John barely escapes from the claws of the Freak, but how is he ever going to convince himself the last three days have been real, let alone the Chief?

Maintenance Protocol Induction Series
    1000-1600 [INTERNAL]

"maintenance of the facility, part three: psychological stability" (20XX) known effects of ELF on the human nervous system; ecological effects and counter-manipulations for maintenance of standard norms; legal considerations; civilian interactions. Remember that watching the series in full is a requirement for continued deployment, and that there will be a short test to verify your knowledge.
    Tzetze, you and Chriddof should have a Nonsense-Off
  • kill living beings
    Chiruno-chan's Strongest Educational Kids' Hour For Justice Show!
    3-4 PM welcome to the nhk

"The Water Sickle" (1998) An incident at the skating rink involving a certain psychopomp leads Chiruno-chan to learn all about the strange properties of hydrogen bonds; easy is taken

The Strange Worlds of Lem
    2:40 - 2:50 SyFy

"H.P.L.D." (1969) Trurl meets some of the laziest people in the universe.

Fairly Odd Parents

3 - 3:30 Nickelodeon's rotting corpse

"fuck you" (does time even exist here) Jimmy or whatever his fucking name is, the kid with the hat. Timmy? Yeah well, some bullshit thing happens to him and he thinks the most reasonable fucking solution is some stupid fucking wish. Like, here's one, maybe he loses a coin toss so he wishes for coin currency to not exist and he becomes a bitcoin mogul or some shit. That's not the plot of this episode but it might as well be they're all the fucking same. In the end his stupid bullshit will bite him in the ass and he'll learn a valuable goddamn lesson in not wishing for sociopathic garbage because this show can't manage any other fucking moral. Really applicable to kids! Like what's the fucking point. Stop wishing for things, kids? Have reasonable wishes? You want to be an astronaut well eh you'd probably be eaten by Space Crocker or some bullshit why don't you wish to be a gardener. Not that gardeners aren't cool but you know what I mean right. Fuck this. I do this every goddamn day day in and day out. There's an endless number of these things, the kids must be grown up by now. I'm in Hell. I'm in Hell. Let me out let me out please I'll be good I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry I can't take any more of this fucking bullshit though please I don't want to die I'm sorry I take it back
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Night Gallery (1976)
    4:30-6:00, Albtraum-Netzwerk
    "The Tomb" / "Kittens" / "From What Strange Land": Three tales about children.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ^^10/10
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Puppet-Master: The Animated Series
    9:30-10:00
    A new threat shows up while Toulon is on vacation. Blade, Leech Woman and Six-Shooter must fend off trouble by themselves

101 Dalmatians: The Series
    8:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. 290 DISE

"Lucky Swallows a Nintendo 64"/"Disney Just Remembered That They Own Schoolhouse Rock" (2001) Read title; the writers wanted a change of pace so they requested that they be allowed to do a Schoolhouse Rock episode.
  • edited 2014-08-05 01:32:12
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    [Moving this into its own thread because they're too long to really be episode descriptions, and also so that I can develop the idea more in the future if I want to.]
    Your descriptions are giving away the whole plot man :P
  • edited 2014-08-04 11:48:41
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I got kinda carried away. :v

I was going to edit them down later, but dear encouraged me to post them whole.
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-08-22 05:22:17
    Rayman
    6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. 295 TOON

"Respawned" (2015) Unsatisfied with his last show's utter failure, the limbless wonder abandons ship and gets a job at Cartoon Network.

6:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. 295 TOON

"Attack of the Killer Grannies" (2015) Globox and Ray find themselves stranded in the elderly zombie infested Land of the Livid Dead.

6:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. 295 TOON

"Snake Oil Ales Mansay" (2015) An old foe of Ray's returns to lay siege to the Barbarian Kingdom.

6:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. 295 TOON

"Bubble Trubble" (2015) Murfy accidentally inflates both Ray and Globox, leaving the hero duties to the Teensies.

7:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. 295 TOON

"Don't Lose Your Head!" (2015) Ales hires a hitman Teensie to steal Ray's parts in his sleep.

7:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. 295 TOON

"In-Lawful" (2015) Globox makes his best attempt to look like a decent caregiver when Uglette's parents visit the Snoring Tree.

7:30 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. 295 TOON

"Punch Drunk Love" (2015) Ray and Barbara go out for a "date night" of beating up frogs.

7:45 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. 295 TOON

"Erased" (2015) Ales tries to destroy the Glade of Dreams by ordering Cartoon Network to cancel Rayman.
    2015? Wow, the studio must be making these quick!
  • Ubi wanted a piece of the action after Sonic Boom was announced :P

It helps that they've been able to get away with reusing some of the assets from Legends (and, to a lesser extent, Origins).
  • Related:

That One Show Where Benjamin Newell and Heinz Hovenhortz Rip Into Everything
    8:00 pm - 9:00 pm 343 NERD

"The Ubisoft Episode" (2013) Heinz gives Yves Guillemot a verbal lashing for his company's treatment of PC gamers; Ben watches in horror. Rated TV-WHAT.
  • Sammy The Summoner

5:00 pm - 5:30 pm 666 CULT TV

Director William Wum's family fun series about a young magician continues as Sammy gets in hot water when a sneeze causes her to accidentally intone the name of the demon lord Haktchu! Can the fire witch Mimi help send Haktchu back to the cold plains of the lower hells where he belongs? Rated PG.
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    does someone say "bless you" every time his name is said out loud
    Well, he's a demon lord. Of course they would.
  • Sammy The Summoner

6:00 pm - 7:00 pm 666 CULT TV (new timeslot)

Sammy explores the mysteries of all space and time with the help of the friendly firewitch Mimi and local magical girl Jocelyn in this one hour extravaganza special! Crossover with / pilot for The New Adventures of Lain Iwakura. William Wum directs.
    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door: The Series

7:00 pm - 7:30 pm 296 TOON

"Isn't That Kinda Clichéd?" (2014) Mario and co. find themselves in Gruteley. I don't think that was on the Magical Map...
    The Adventures of Panurge and Pantagruel

4:00-4:30 PM CLASSTV

"Thanksgiving" (2014) Panurge brings Thanksgiving to France as part of a debt to a French Turkey baron; Pantagruel tries to find a potato big enough to feed his whole family

Gulliver's Further Travels

4:30-5:00 PM CLASSTV

"Thanksfornothing" (2011) Gulliver lands on the island of Antinatolia, who celebrate the holiday of Thanksfornothing every year
  • Tiny and Big
    4:00-6:30pm TCYPRIME

"Up That Mountain!" / "The Laser Games!" (2015) A nerdy adventurer rides a taxi into a quirky desert to retrieve his prized possession from a lousy thief; Tiny's hunt for the pants leads him into the world of an immersive arcade machine.

"From Altitude On Upwards! "/ "Floating Rock Follies!" (2015) Tiny ascends a massive statue in pursuit of Big after being kicked off of a cliff; Big puts his newfound telekinetic powers to the test.

"The Horrible Moment." / "Unusual Disturbance?" (2015) Big's journey to the Pyramid continues as Tiny gives chase; the hunt for the pants takes flight as Tiny's trusty laser goes missing.

"The Sandbox Years!" (parts 1 and 2) (2015) The origins of Tiny and Big's bitter rivalry-- and their mysterious grandfather-- are revealed.

"Buried." / "The Dawning of the Pants!" (2015)
    Tiny and the Radio discover the remains of a civilization gone bad as Big sits on its highest throne; the true victor of the pants emerges from Tiny and Big's final high-noon showdown in the sky.
  • The Outside

New episodes Fridays at 6PM on [   ].

Prometheus 

The Outside Girls face a new and deadly foe in the form of Epsilon, a hyper-genius robot who can shapeshift, and has a mysterious connection to Blank. Steve Blum guest stars as the voice of Epsilon.

The Dark Night

Lady Bathory kidnaps Dreamweaver and knocks Blank out of commission. Leaving Demonhand to fight her nemesis alone. Can she resist the infernal temptations of the demon residing in her left arm, and prove The Hand wrong about her supposed weakness?

To Leng

Whispers of madness tempt Dreamweaver's sleepless mind. When she vanishes, Demonhand opens a portal to the realms beyond mortal perception, and it's up to Blank to find her missing comrade.

Where Are The Monsters In Your Dreams?

The girls are taken prisoner by Daedalus, a mad AI in charge of an ever-shifting, deadly, maze, seemingly in a place out of time.  The three must work together to overcome Daedalus' fatal puzzles and find some way to escape. Part 1 of 2.

Lab Rats

Having perhaps found a way out of the slipspace The Daedalus Maze is suspended in, the girls must dodge the mad AI's near-omniscience as they flee from puzzle chamber to puzzle chamber. Eventually, they encounter a tribe of nomadic humans who live among the ruins of the disused part of the maze. Can they find their way home with the tribe's help?

Winter Warz

A feud between yeti tribes threatens to plunge the city into a permanent ice age.

The More Things Change 

Dreamweaver befriends a newly-arrived geology student named Tara after saving her from a petty crook. When a strange monster attacks her college, and Dreamweaver's powers act up, Tara must come to terms with her own past to stop a foe The Outside Girls cannot. Season finale, part 1 of 2. Ashley Johnson guests.

Weird And Terrifying

In the wake of the attack on the university, Epsilon returns, a band of powerful cyborgs in tow. The city falls into disarray as the Outside Girls, plus their new friend, struggle to avoid capture and figure out what the mad android truly wants. Season finale, part 2 of 2. Ashley Johnson and Steve Blum guest.
    I'd watch that.
  • [ ] is my favorite television network, bar none
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    I am going to presume that [ ] is pronounced null.
  • That One Show Where Everything Rips Into Heinz Hovenhortz and Benjamin Newell
    9:00 pm - 10:00 pm 343 NERD

"The Tumblr Episode" (201X)
    Heinz antagonizes half of the audience live on air by entering The Discourse™; Ben laments the lack of fan art available for his favorite video game. Rated TV-THAW.

I'd watch that.

This could be my favourite show.
  • [ ] is because I couldn't think of a network name.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Jane said:

[ ] is because I couldn't think of a network name.

Told you it was pronounced null. :colbert:

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    isn't [ ] what the alternate shiki is called or something
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    the one that's truly void
    Jane said:

[ ] is because I couldn't think of a network name.

could always put your show on TNMI
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Noel and Noah's Nightly Adventures
    6:00 pm - 6:30 pm 179 REAKT

"No-Mercy Noel" (2016) Noah must save The City of Cleveland when his sister Noel becomes a ruthless supervillain. TV-Y7.

Noel and Noah's Nightly Adventures
    6:30 pm - 7:00 pm 179 REAKT

"Girls Just Wanna Have Puns" (2016) On the planet Dictionopolis, wordplay reigns supreme. But can Noel keep up with her brother's knack for puns? Guest writer Haven. TV-Y7.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *reads thread*

Fuck, I already used "Girls Just Wanna Have Puns"

I knew it was too good to be true
    Does every episode run the full half hour
    You know, I didn't actually think about that

A two shorts format might work better
    Reakt doesn't consider a short its own episode.
  • TreTre
    edited 2016-06-11 08:01:21
    That One Show Where Benjamin Newell Rips Into Nothing Whatsoever
    9:00 pm - 10:00 pm 343 NERD

"The E3 Episode" (201X)
    Being forced to host alone after Heinz gets arrested, Ben timidly covers highlights from the annual video game convention. Rated TV-HAWT.