The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• TreTre
    edited 2014-04-06 17:37:32

oh no

the weather is getting warm

that means that the neighbors will start partying again soon
  • i enjoyed cave story so much that i did my best to finish it even though i was stuck with a keyboard but eventually i gave up u_u
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    PlayStation 2
  • I still use a PS2 as a DVD player #yntkt
  • ea sports

it sin the game
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-04-06 17:53:13
    ea sports

BIG

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    EA Sports mini
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-04-06 17:57:39
    They also tried to start "EA Sports Freestyle" but that only lasted for about one game

and now it's just EA Sports and normal EA
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I'm so glad I live inland, nowhere near the coast!

Dang you, you soapy coasterners, I hate you all.  Hedonistic jerks.  I'm glad there's mountains between me and the coasterners.

You heapers can have the coasts, I'mma have my inland mountain ranges and valleys.
  • dude i live right in the middle of the continent just saying
  • Soapy?

aliroz hates soap and he does not swear so that is his invective of choice apaprently
  • I live in PA, which is not far from the coast, and we have plenty of mountains and valleys.

In fact I live in a transitional area between said types of geography.
  • edited 2014-04-06 18:17:07
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

dude i live right in the middle of the continent just saying

Dude, what are you doing in a craton?

Get outta here, get to the ocean-near lands.

^ Appalachians are from a collision between three continents.  The Appalachians used to be higher than the himalayas are now.
  • Cloenks, who are also called Clothids, or more disparagingly, "Ogres", are a race of crocodilian humanoids that populate the southern swamps of the Angor-Aldo continent. Clothids have few large settlements and were mostly nomadic prior to the arrival of the Magorian Empire in the region. In more recent times, they have begun to build cities, and many have gathered into the borders of the Principality of Cloenknuzt, which is ruled by one of their own*, albeit under the protection of a dwarven and human kingdom (ancient Angor-Mondar and young Telethestria, respectively).
    (2015 self)

Cloenks, who are also called Clothids, or more disparagingly, "Ogres", are a race of crocodilian humanoids that populate the southern swamps of the Angor-Aldo continent. Clothids have few large settlements and were mostly nomadic prior to the arrival of the Magorian Empire in the region. In more recent times, they have begun to build cities, and many have gathered into the borders of the Principality of Cloenknuzt, which is ruled by one of their own*, albeit under the protection of a dwarven and human kingdom (ancient Angor-Mondar and young Telethestria, respectively).
    Yay, Crocodilians!
  • They have strong traditions of war songs and fight with spears and battle picks.
  • i've lived in minnesota all my life and i quite like it here thankyouverymuch
    (2015 self)
    Neat.

I imagine, in my imagination, Crocodilians would fight with their powerful mouths and death rolls, lunging from right outta howhere to chomp a guy, and draggin' him underwater and eating him.

War songs is totally right, given the complex array of sounds that crocodilians make, and also social behaviors.
  • edited 2014-04-06 18:24:52
    (2015 self)

i've lived in minnesota all my life and i quite like it here thankyouverymuch

Aw man, but I like minnesota.

Oh well, I guess it's your state.

rassin' frassin' intellectuals ruining my idealized mental images of certain places.

Next, there will be heapers in Michigan. 

Or Wisconsin.

Or Arizona.
    (2015 self)
    Wow.

No interruption.

Yay!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Just in time for Easter, it's...

CANDY DIAPERS!

Now available at Dollar Depot stores near you
    (2015 self)
    Why would you capitalize on the most sacred of holidays?

Why have a big sale near Easter?

(my family buys easter Candy whenever, planning ahead.    Same with Christmas Gifts.  Take that, societal tendency towards huge shopping sprees.)
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    The store I work in is actually open on Easter, for the first time ever.

Fuck America
  • Aliroz said:

rassin' frassin' intellectuals ruining my idealized mental images of certain places.

Or Wisconsin.

Or Arizona.
    alkthash is in wisconsin though i dunno if he's ever posted on hh
  • edited 2014-04-06 18:36:07
    (2015 self)
    Dang it, Imipolex, that is the last F-bomb I'm ever gonna read on this site!  Enough!

Good flipping night, I have had it with all these melon farming effbombs on this monkey fighting forum!

-pushes over table, backflips out window, flies away on giant rubber sock-
    ...damn
  • Aliroz said:

Neat.

I imagine, in my imagination, Crocodilians would fight with their powerful mouths and death rolls, lunging from right outta howhere to chomp a guy, and draggin' him underwater and eating him.

War songs is totally right, given the complex array of sounds that crocodilians make, and also social behaviors.

although their homelands are swamps, Cloenks are not actually aquatic as such.

They're not really "crocodile men" as much as they are a humanoid race that evolved from crocodile-like creatures. They do sometimes keep crocodiles as pets/guard animals though.

They also share real estate with tallpixies (skinny fey creatures) and Big-Hat Witches.
    Welp, more Candy Diapers for me then!

*munches*
  • the cruel nature of reality: being an adult means having the money to buy lots of candy but leaves you with no interest in buying lots of candy
    (2015 self)

the cruel nature of reality: being an adult means having the money to buy lots of candy but leaves you with no interest in buying lots of candy

I never really liked candy.  Not even as a child.  I buy it more now (though I still consider myself a child at heart) and eat it more.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

the cruel nature of reality: being an adult means having the money to buy lots of candy but leaves you with no interest in buying lots of candy

you don't think there are adults who fucking love candy?
    I like candy in small amounts.
  • I have a bag of corn fries in my pantry that I bought with my own money today
  • what on earth are corn fries
  • the generic name for what most people probably know as Andy Capp fries.

Capp is like the only good brand of them that still exists, that is why.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Aliroz said:

Or Wisconsin.

Or Arizona.
    Bunny is a Michigander, Counterclock an Arizonan.

But I think that you knew that already and were joking, so I dunno.

-calica said:

Aliroz said:

Or Wisconsin.

Or Arizona.
    alkthash is in wisconsin though i dunno if he's ever posted on hh
    Mostly I like Alkthash well enough but I think it would only be a matter of time before we got into a massive argument over something really stupid. Specifically Ligotti, although there are other things.
    (2015 self)
    Noooooooooo,  Michigan and Arizona!

AT least I still have Utah.  GOod old conservative red-rock Utah.
  • Alkthash is very argumentative. Or at least he was the last time I talked to him, which was a solid two years ago at this point I think.
  • i don't even remember alkthash at all
  • edited 2014-04-06 18:56:41
    (2015 self)
    I remember Alkthash!

He never argued with me.  I really liked that about him.
    Aliroz said:

But you're here, and you're really weird.

Alkthash is very argumentative. Or at least he was the last time I talked to him, which was a solid two years ago at this point I think.

He really can be. Again, he can also be very interesting and engaging, but one does not preclude the other.
    (2015 self)

Aliroz said:

I'm NOT a heaper.
  • edited 2014-04-06 19:01:00
    (flower path)
    you're posting on heapers' hangout

that makes you a heaper

if you want to be not a heaper the way to do that is to not post on heapers' hangout
    Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

I'm NOT a heaper.
    -calica said:

you're posting on heapers' hangout

that makes you a heaper

if you want to be not a heaper the way to do that is to not post on heapers' hangout