Dave's Food Place

edited 2012-02-14 21:07:50 in General
Welcome to Dave's Food Place, where low prices probably aren't imaginary!

You can get right to shopping, but first you have a choice to make: Which of our departments do you want to visit?

GROCERY
PARANORMAL
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Then grab a cart and get to shoppin'!

We have a special this week on Books of Incredibly Unusual And Probably Rather Dangerous Spells! Only at Dave's Food Place!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Paranormal food, eh
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Do you keep the Necronomicon in stock?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^^ Yep! And we're the only store in the Capital City area that sells it!

^ Aisle 14.
    Gwa ha ha. Now I can summon the Old Ones to defeat the menace of Comic Sans.
    Would you like to sign up for a Dave's Food Place Super Mega Doubleplusgood Discount Card?
    Doubleplusgood?
    Old Man Dave didn't have the best marketing team, you see.
    WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

KETCHUP IS IN AISLE 6
    We'll haul you over to Miniluv
    I take it you don't want the discount card, then.

Fine, pay full price.

...What are you buying, again?
    everything
    In that case, have a coupon for $2 off a case of Faygo!

Whoops, I mean, uh, Paranormal Faygo!
    What happens if I drink it?
    That's a good question, but alas, not one I am at liberty to answer at this time.

Thank you for shopping Dave's Food Place.
    CLEANUP IN AISLE 12
    you're trying to distract me so you can sneak merchandise into the restrooms

aren't you
    are the restrooms eldritch too
    only a little

usually on fridays
    Are there any public restrooms that aren't eldritch?
    Now now, here at Dave's Food Place, we pride ourselves on clean restrooms!

At least, we did until our janitor mysteriously disappeared while cleaning the ladies' room last Friday.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    All of Ken’s clothes fit him!
    ...we never did find out who Dave was, did we?

It's a mystery.

It suits him...like Ken's clothing.
  • What happens if I drink it?

You turn into a Juggalo.

And then all of Ken's clothes fit you.

A ghostly Juggalo? Or just a Juggalo.

There is no Juggalo Ken doll real or fake on the internet. ;_;
    bump
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Excuse me, miss, would you be able to direct me to the correct aisle for people solvents? I have been finding them difficult to procure by conventional means...