The Regular Show

edited 2013-09-22 19:10:47 in General Media
I am a few minutes into watching episode one for the first time and I must say this is hilarious.

This is exactly my type of humor. 

Ooooh, I'm gonna love watching this on Netflix. 

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Seen some more.

I have enjoyed it.

In the interest of flooding the heap with bizarre, cross species shipping. Here's one I can't wrap my head around:

Contrast with this one, which is clearly OTP material:

• TreTre
    edited 2013-12-12 21:48:48
    For some reason Mordetwi is really popular on dA. I can't pinpoint why besides the name's instant recognizability.

Also RS is my favorite cartoon thing since Foster's, since I haven't made it obvious lately.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I discussed it on the pony thread. Someone (MetaFour, maybe?) said a user (probably the one who made the comic above) popularized the ship.

I'm not usually one to question people's ships but the popularity of this one kinda baffles me since I can't really understand the logic here.

I know that good shipping fan-art can go a long way, but I guess the above comic just dosen't resonate with me like it does others.
  • Yeah, the appeal is kinda lost on me too. Even Morby makes more sense to me, and I can't mention that ship without puking a little mentally.

MOVING ON

I haven't kept up with the show periodically for a while now, but I do plan on binging a good amount whenever I get the time to. So far my favorite episodes have largely been out of Seasons 2 and 3, though I think what I saw of Season 4 did a better job with characterization than before.