JUNKIE SLIME

Comments

• The sadness will last forever.
    drinkin all teh tylennullz
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    cough syrup
  • drinkin all teh tylennullz

ROBOTRIPPER
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens

Cough syrup is a dangerous drug.

A rapper died from it!

• that is true

quite a few people have died from it

macklemore wrote a preachy and heartfelt song about it

• kill living beings
    acetominophen is super nasty. 

"In England and Wales an estimated 41,200 cases of paracetamol poisoning occurred in 1989 to 1990, with a mortality of 0.40%. It is estimated that 150 to 200 deaths and 15 to 20 liver transplants occur as a result of poisoning each year in England and Wales."
  • Cough syrup is a dangerous drug.

A rapper died from it!

at least three or four, actually.

Five if you're one of those (horrible, horrible) people that makes no distinction between a rapper and a DJ.

The two most well known are Pimp C and DJ Screw, but there are at least a couple other probable fatalities within the Houston Screw Music scene and god who the fuck cares I'm the only person here who listens to this shit anyway.
  • For some reason I am now thinking of "Boys" by smile.dk.
  • edited 2013-10-24 06:31:13
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    See the thing about Macklemore is that every time I try to listen to something that people profess not to like, most of the time it's got a Ryan Lewis collaboration. And then as the song goes on, Macklemore's rapping just blurs away, and I just listen to the arrangement instead because I like it so much.

And then when it's over I can't understand why people don't like it. It sounds amazing. I guess I'm hearing and not listening.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Johnson & Johnson also sells Motrin

More DRUGS to ensnare people with
  • A lot of the deaths are caused by people drinking cough syrup with acetaminophen (Tylenol) in it.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

THE LESS YOU CARE

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    the more i see the less i scream
  • edited 2013-10-24 20:01:02
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Ludmila said:

The two most well known are Pimp C and DJ Screw, but there are at least a couple other probable fatalities within the Houston Screw Music scene and god who the fuck cares I'm the only person here who listens to this shit anyway.

I would be interested in learning more, if it is any consolation.

^^ Dextromethorphan is in and of itself not particularly toxic, but the combination of acetaminophen, guaifenesin (the stuff in Mucinex) and small quantities of alcohol in most such cough medicines is highly destructive to the liver.
  • Ludmila said:

Dextromathorphan (not sure if my spelling is correct here)

it's Dextromethorphan
  • you can tell because the "meth" part means that it contains a methyl group! :D

at least if i remember my organic chemistry correctly....

:/
  • edited 2013-10-24 20:07:40
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^ I fixed it seconds before you posted that, actually. Nonetheless, I feel pretty dumb making the mistake: The "meth-" chemical configuration is exceptionally common in organic chemistry.

^ Yep!
  • edited 2013-10-24 20:11:39
    H3C-
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    G'zactly.
  • See the thing about Macklemore is that every time I try to listen to something that people profess not to like, most of the time it's got a Ryan Lewis collaboration. And then as the song goes on, Macklemore's rapping just blurs away, and I just listen to the arrangement instead because I like it so much.

And then when it's over I can't understand why people don't like it. It sounds amazing. I guess I'm hearing and not listening.
    Ryan Lewis is a very uninteresting producer.

Macklemore is a serviceable party rapper in the vein of Flo Rida or Pitbull (this is probably why "Thrift Shop" will always be more popular than whatever he chooses to put out next), but his rhyme scheme falls apart when he tries to rap over slower tracks and tell a story.
  • Tachyon said:

the more i see the less i scream

The more I see, the less I know, the more I'd like to let it go, heeeeeey-oooo
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    the figure eight inside out is infinity

the naked lightbulb is always wrong

they make your brain complete then they blow it to kingdom come
  • edited 2013-11-04 03:23:42
    CUNTASAURUS REXXX
    ai ai ai I'm your little butterfly
    green black and blue make the colors in the sky
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I know two out of three of those songs.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

ai ai ai I'm your little butterfly

green black and blue make the colors in the sky
    that's that song that cheap Chinese toy cell phones always play
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I haaaaaateeeeee that song so much. Even when I was a child. It was so horrible.
  • ai ai ai I'm your little butterfly
  • neill blomkamp originally wanted that guy to play the main in elysium