Fighting brings us together

2»

Comments

• Also with Ghosts n Goblins comes Maximo.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Maybe we're all just the imagined creations of an autistic child! D:
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    :o
  • BeeBee
    edited 2013-11-03 02:43:20
    If anyone can connect any of the cast of the Ys series, or Trails in the Sky (Sora no Kiseki), they have a crossover fighting game between them.  I'm pretty sure Adol hasn't shown up in any of the usual crossover fighters, but I know less about TitS, which on a related note is a hilarious acronym.

I get the feeling it was just Falcom whoring both of their main franchises though.  Which isn't a bad thing, just inconvenient for this venture.
  • We need to shoehorn Gundam into this. And maybe Super Robot Wars while we're at it.
  • Which then ties in like fifty mecha series.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    And that ties in Giant Robo, which ties in the Water Margin and by extension Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Do you see? THERE IS NO END IN SIGHT
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Super Robot Wars is a Namco-Bandai series, so you should be able to link it via Project X Zone.
  • Another crossover fighting game: http://ncloud.blogspot.com/2013/07/super-heroine-chronicle-vitaps3-new.html

If you can link any one of those anime series from somewhere else, you suddenly have all of them.

Someone should really draw up a topological diagram of all this.