Mario Knows Diddly!

edited 2013-03-13 12:36:15 in General Media
If you turn your back on Boo Diddly, he'll chase you, if you face him he'll stay put.
Tagged:

Comments

• Buzzy's On The Ceiling!:

That tricky bettle, Buzzy, has a new tactic to ambush Mario. He'll fall off the ceiling when you get close. Be ready to jump over him as he spins toward you.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    until you get sued by Bo Diddly
  • In a later world, a letter from the Princess will tell you that bandits have taken a Whistle beyond the Sand Dunes. Well, to get beyond the dunes and bring those bandits to justice, you'll need to get the Hammer from the wandering Hammer Bros. Break the rock in the upper right hand corner of the map to reveal the path.
  • "Grr. . . . Mario, I ain't feelin' too good today. My hair looks terrible and I can't be bothered wit' you. So come over here where I can blast you wit' dis here wand. (We'll just see if you can stomp me on the head three times. I may be slower than little Larry, but I'm faster on the draw.)"
  • Stay Close And They Won't Hurt You, Right?
    Usually, if you're right next to Bullet Bill or a pipe with a Piranha Plant inside, you can't be hurt by them. But in the Giant World, it doesn't always work that way. Giant Piranha Plants won't notice you and still go in and out.
    Clock is there a reason why you're quoting the Nintendo Power Super Mario 3 strategy guide
  • Was doing some spring cleaning, and I found a very old, dusty version of it.

so I thought I'd glance over it and found this stuff.

I didn't know Boo's last name was Diddly.
    Originally, yes, until Bo Diddly (or somebody connected with him) complained
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i didn't know about that.

i'd assumed they just dropped the Diddly for the sake of brevity.
    Well, I read it somewhere on the internet so it must be true
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ^ It doesn't seem to be on that page?  Unless i missed it.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Boos (originally known as Boo Diddleys and later Boo Buddies)
    Boos first appear in Super Mario Bros. 3. Here, they are referred to as Boo Diddleys, a pun off the late rock star Bo Diddley. However, future games refer to them only as Boos.
    Use Edit + Find. :)
  • edited 2013-03-13 13:43:39
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i did.  It doesn't say anything about Bo Diddley or anyone connected with him complaining, and i already knew they used to be called Boo Diddlies.  i guess i was unclear.
    oh sorry >_>
    It's ok, thanks anyway.
    yeah, maybe it's not true

or maybe there's no such thing as truth
    Then there is no anything and me and you are all fake. :D
  • Roy's A Big Boy!
    "When I hit the deck, my entire Airship shakes. Little twerps like you, Mario, won't be able to move. (Heh! Heh! I don't think Mario will be able to time his jumps so he's in the air when I land. So it's time to squash him!)"
  • [Clock note; Hur hur hur]

Clown Around With Lemmy Koopa
    "Welcome to Lemmy's Magical Circus, Mario!!! Would you like to have some fun with these magical balls? See if you balance yourself on top of them like I can. Ha Ha Ha!"

[I always knew something was odd with Lemmy.]
    BALLS
    balls 8==D (that is my horse smiley btw)
    sure
    ^ It's the truth, Homestuck told me so.
  • These brainless sentries pace back and forth in a given patrol sector.

[Is it A. Republican(let the hate mail commence) B. Red Koopa Troopas, or C. Reimu's long lost twin.]
    B! :D
    A!
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
  • We can do anything if we do it together.