Episode descriptions I just made up

edited 2012-10-06 06:37:04 in General
I do these pretty often, so why not give them their own thread? Nonsense is nonsense!

The Powerpuff Girls
8:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. 327 CN2K

"Werewolves of Townsville"/"Vendor Bender" (2015) Buttercup is convinced her new classmate Linus Canthrope is a werewolf; Mojo Jojo attempts to sell unlicensed Powerpuff Girls merchandise at Townsville Comic-Con.

Comments

• edited 2012-10-06 06:40:00
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    New episodes of PPG on CN2000?

One one hand, awesome, on the other, aren't you worried you're wrecking the channel's commitment to allowing (wo)manchildren to relive their childhoods?
  • edited 2012-10-06 06:44:07
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    But don't you think the channel needs some original content?

It's like getting to live a new childhood! As the executive producers of the revived PPG, you and I are dedicated to fighting crime and the forces of evil making sure our output is just as good as the original series!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Well, a lack of original content was why Boomerang got axed in its favor...

But we've got to bring back Space Ghost Coast to Coast too!
  • Y'all have an obsession with fictional TV channels that would border on the worrying if I didn't do similar things.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^^ Who would voice Space Ghost now that George Lowe retired from the role?

^ Bizarrely, this is the least obsessive thing I've done in the past half hour.
  • The least obsessive thing I've done in the past hour is make sure all the pickle jars were facing label-out.

Don't look at me like that, I get paid for that.

^^I'm not sure...

^^ Who would voice Space Ghost now that George Lowe retired from the role?

Anonus would, it's only logical.

• edited 2013-01-27 00:42:52
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Space Ghost Coast to Coast
    11:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. 327 CN2K

"Ponied" (2015) The cast of Space Ghost Coast to Coast get transformed into ponies. With guests Lauren Faust and Andrew W.K.
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-10-06 14:43:03
    Stuck: Tales From Greyson City
    8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 327 CN2K

"Revenge of the Trevor" (2014) After taking enough of Lyle Terry's blatant abuse toward him, Tre ventures out into the underbelly of Downtown Greyson to hunt down his malevolent creator; Angeline and Max try (and fail) to have a peaceful night out on the town.
  • edited 2012-10-07 03:59:44

Egbert And English
    5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. 413 MSPA

"Armageddon " (2015) Egbert And English review the Michael Bay classic Armageddon followed by the inevitable fight between the two for the last half of the show.

shut up its dave time
    6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. 413 MSPA

"inane bull***(2015) 60 minutes of random snippets of gog knows what via dream bubbles for a ****ing hour there might be commercials who the hell knows or gives a ****

Kanaya Fashin Hour 
    7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. 413 MSPA

"March Madness: Part 1(2015) It's outfit madness this march as Kanaya makes feminine clothes for everyone! Evan Eridan who...OH JEGUS, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! AHHHH! AHHH! AHHHHHHHHH! 
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

Kanaya Fashin Hour 
    8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 413 MSPA

"March Madness: Part 2(2015) WHAAAAAAA! AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *gasp* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHH! AHHHHHH!

Smuppets 
    9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. 413 MSPA

"Did you order extra noes sausage with that(2015) Green orders a pizza and is surprised when Red shows up to deliver. However Green is short on cash and suggests another way to pay for the pizza.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The Nestlé® Wax Beetles™ Hour
    6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. 316 DISJr

"The Only Episode In Existence" (2003) Magicians Penn & Teller repeat the words "Buy Nestlé® Wax Beetles™!" repeatedly until the camera runs out of film. Penn Jillette, Teller. TV-MA.
  • TV-MA programs on Disney Junior

hahahaha swag
  • Little-Known Fact About Tre #41: I used to do these a lot on a message board for hypothetical Nickelodeon shows. As a result I've got a ton of them back logged for Life@Home and Thrillville, two shows I created and developed, respectively.

• edited 2012-10-20 21:15:51
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The New Adventures of Amazon.com and The Insufferable Jackass
    8:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. 339 HUB

"It Takes One to Owe One" (2012) After wrecking Amazon.com's car, The Insufferable Jackass borrows a shitload of money from Stephan Pastis to get it repaired before Amazon.com finds out. But when Jackie refuses to repay Pastis, he takes revenge by portraying Jackie as slightly less than perfect in Pearls Before Swine. Voice of: Grey DeLisle, Tom Kenny. TV-Y7.
    Jackie: Did you see today's Pearls Before Swine? Pastis is intent on making me look like some kinda buffoon!

(Amazon.com takes the newspaper from Jackie)

Amazon.com: Jackie, this comic shows you as a billionaire who's best friends with the Queen.

Jackie: But look closer: He drew me holding an iPhone 4S instead of an iPhone 5!

Amazon.com: Oh god...you're right...I think I'm going to be sick...

Jackie: I thought Stephan Pastis was a cool guy, but now he's showing his true colors!

Amazon.com: Speaking of which, did you notice my car is a different color than it was last week? What's up with that?

Jackie: It's, um, a side effect of global warming.

Amazon.com: Global warming?

Jackie: Yes. Ask Al Gore about it.
    8:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. 339 HUB

"Hey Troll Sister" (2013) The Insufferable Jackass gets in trouble when his sister, voiced by guest star Sarah Silverman, posts blatantly false product reviews on his Amazon.com account, such as one where she describes a toaster as "requiring more horsepower" and "not sexually appealing". TV-Y7.
    The Hub has a lot of really exceedingly good shows

Like that one based on Five Singers REstauratnt

That was awesome
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-01-10 10:56:26
    Foster's Home for Imaginary Numbers
    8:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 327 CN2K

"Pilot" / "Twoo's Bloos" (2013) Lyle Terry accidentally creates an imaginary friend version of the square root of negative 2 while doing his math homework; Bloo is green with envy when Twoo impresses the house with his impeccable math skills. Rated TV-PG-LV.
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-01-10 11:02:37
    Fontmania!
    7:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. 715 TUNN

"Emphasis on the Gothic" (2013) Franklin Gothic attempts to get revenge on Helvetica 15 years after Helv replaced him as the TV ratings font; Akzidenz-Grotesk and Rockwell have a secret love affair behind League Gothic's back. Rated TV-MA-DLSV.
  • edited 2013-01-10 11:08:08
    The Once-ler Variety Hour
    1:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. 7.1 KMGH-TV

"Killing Me Softly With His Song" (2003) Jane Lynch, Dakota Fanning. Hilarity ensues when Mabel Pines is so vain, she probably thinks this episode is about her. TV-14.
  • edited 2013-01-25 22:44:59

8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. 339 HUB

“Keep on Truckin’” (2013) The Insufferable Jackass becomes a truck driver after failing his bar exam, prompting his mother to stop paying for his weekly peanut butter cup subscription. Meanwhile, Amazon.com volunteers for a charity to provide 16-bit video games to children in need. TV-Y7.

My brother came up with these two:

The Once-ler Variety Hour

9:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. 7.1 KMGH-TV

“Rhythm of the Night” (2005) Brad Pitt, Sean Connery. CatDog gains wings and flies over a Broadway stage while Danny Phantom puts on a one-man production of The Sound of Music. TV-Y.

Dexter’s Laboratory

4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. CN2K

“A Jeep Filled With Bugs”/“Whatever That Was” (2015) An experiment goes wrong, causing Dexter to turn his laboratory into a 1993 Jeep Cherokee, which Dee Dee fills with cockroaches; Um…yes. Very much so. TV-Y7
  • Classic BattleTech

5:00-5:30 p.m. 339 HUB

"The Word Strikes" (2016) As the Second Star League collapses, the Word Of Blake unleashes its Jihad across the Inner Sphere. TV-Y10.
  • The Kanye West Show
    8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 413 MSPA

"I'm Better Than You Because I did Kim Kardashian(2015) The popular rapper conveys his self-imposed superiority to his fans, haters, and a few amish people. Later on, he is nominated by the Swedish Cloning Union to create a clone of himself for future generations to be stepped upon by.
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-01-26 12:35:54
    That One Show Where Benjamin Newell and Heinz Hovenhortz Rip Into Everything
    8:00 pm - 9:00 pm 343 NERD

"The Disney Channel Episode" (2013)
    Hovenhortz and Ben attempt to fathom why Disney Channel picks up crass programs; the higher ups at Disney monitor their show with evil intent. Rated TV-WHAT.
  • edited 2013-01-27 00:41:10

TRICKSTER TIME
    9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. 413 MSPA

"HOLY CRAP BALLS IN A HAT MADE OUT OF CAMEL, IT'S HALLOWEEN" (2015) EVERYONE FLIPS THE EVERY LOVING F*** OUT AND STARTS DECORATING FOR HALLOWEEN. EVERYTHING PAST THE FIRST 10 MINUTES IS JUST AN EXTREME CLOSE UP OF A JACK-O-LANTERN UNTIL YOU'RE JUST STARTING AT AN ORANGE PIXEL.
  • edited 2013-01-27 00:41:04

TRICKSTER TIME
    9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. 413 MSPA

"OH MY SWEET, CANDYLAND GOD! IT'S THE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN" (2015) EVERYONE FLIPS THE EVERY LOVING F*** OUT AND STARTS TAKING DOWN HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS. EVERYTHING PAST THE FIRST 10 MINUTES IS JUST AN EXTREME CLOSE UP OF THE EMPTY SPOT WHERE SOMETHING WAS MAYBE?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Television Show
    9:00 pm - 9:30 pm 666 WCRP

"A Typical TV Episode" (2013)
    A half-hour of would-be entertainment, in which minutes of your life that you can never regain are wasted on crude jokes, recycled plots, lazy stereotypes, product placement and a general lack of worthwhile content. Rated TV-Whatever

DEXTER'S RESEARCH AND BRAINSTORMING DESK
    11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. 327 CN2K

"Writer Block" (2015) Dexter spends the entire episode sipping from a cup, scribbling things down, then crumpling up paper and throwing it away. Rated TV-MA for please keep all children and people with hear conditions out of the room language

CARTOON NETWORK VS STANDARDS AND PRACTICES
    11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. 327 CN2K

"The C word" (2015) Apparently certain words on T.V. make people mad at you? You know what? Eat a bag of dicks Standards and Practices. FUCK FUCK, FUCKING CUNTS, SHIT SHIT, NIPPLES, SHIT CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, ASSHOLE, FUCK.

Television Show
    9:00 pm - 9:30 pm 666 WCRP

"A Typical TV Episode" (2013)
    A half-hour of would-be entertainment, in which minutes of your life that you can never regain are wasted on crude jokes, recycled plots, lazy stereotypes, product placement and a general lack of worthwhile content. Rated TV-Whatever

But we need to have product placement in our shows

$$$
  • edited 2013-01-27 13:31:02
    Family Guy 10:00 pm - 10:30 pm 324 WBBC

"Brian is right" (2009) Brian is right about Thing. Everyone else is wrong about Thing. Also Stewie crossdresses or something. TV-14

^That one made me laugh out loud.

Though, the capital "T" on "Thing" makes me think...

Take THAT John Carpenter. 
  • yay i made someone laugh
  • Kexruct said:

"Brian is right" (2009) Brian is right about Thing. Everyone else is wrong about Thing. Also Stewie crossdresses or something. TV-14

it's amazing to me that there was a total of two episodes like this back in like 2008 and the show still gets shit for it.
  • edited 2013-01-27 16:16:21
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    How clean are you coming to dine?

Channel 4* 5:30-6:00 and all day Sunday.

5 total strangers get to judge each other on how clean they are coming to dinner. The footage is edited to make it more dramatic and bitchy than it was it. The winner gets a cash prize.
  • Kexruct said:

it's amazing to me that there was a total of two episodes like this back in like 2008 and the show still gets shit for it.
    The two episodes you're thinking of were just the ones where it was most obvious. 
  • Kexruct said:

Kexruct said:

The two episodes you're thinking of were just the ones where it was most obvious. 
    Hardly. Brian was kind of a punching bag outside the one season where they made him a mouthpiece, and they stopped that the season after, and now he's a pretty pitiable character again (the most recent episode about him focused on his jealousy that Stewie wrote a much better play than he did). 
  • Alright, fair enough. But still, that one season was unbearable because of it.

4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. 339 HUB

"Girls Just Wanna Have Puns" (2012) Amazon.com's career is put on the line when rival eBay reveals it was Amazon.com who wrote the terrible jokes on Popsicle sticks. TV-Y7.
  • Kexruct said:

Alright, fair enough. But still, that one season was unbearable because of it.

It certainly suffered.

Doesn't help that it's the season most of the second-air networks like to rerun the most for some reason.

Friday used to love Family Guy and then really had problems with it that season. She's begun watching it again and says it's basically the most racist thing on television. 
  • The racism is probably the biggest problem I have with the show.

Namely that it seems to think that being incredibly racist is fine so long as you wink-and-nod about it. Which seems to be a common mistake television producers make in general.

• LaVeyan Church Programme
    9:00 pm - 9:30 pm 666 STNBC

"Walpurgis: Beware of the Pseudo-Satannis!" (2013)
    Antony LaVey dies and the Church of Satan begins to hurt on funds since the majority of it's followers are pennyless anti-social teenagers, so they begin to have Satanic Bake Sales! Rated TV-14
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Viani said:

LaVeyan Church Programme
    9:00 pm - 9:30 pm 666 STNBC

"Walpurgis: Beware of the Pseudo-Satannis!" (2013)
    Antony LaVey dies and the Church of Satan begins to hurt on funds since the majority of it's followers are pennyless anti-social teenagers, so they begin to have Satanic Bake Sales! Rated TV-14

10/10 would watch
  • edited 2013-01-29 17:00:00
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Doctor Who
    Saturday, 7:00 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. BBC1

"The Unholy Alliance" (2013) All of the Doctor's most persistant adversaries join forces to destroy him once and for all. Can he defend himself against the combined forces of the Daleks, the Cybermen, the Sontarans, the Weeping Angels, Davros, the Master, the Nestene Consciousness, the Great Intelligence, Mary Whitehouse and Margaret Thatcher?

Doctor Who Confidential
    Saturday, 7:50 p.m. - 8:20 p.m. BBC3

"Doctor Who Probably Too Confidential" (2013) Russell thinks he's on to a winner with his proposed darker and edgier BBC3 Teletubbies spin-off, Subtitle Bee, but BBC3 controller Zai Bennett is unconvinced.  Meanwhile, as Steven does battle with a horde of twitter users, where do tumblr's loyalties lie?
    101 Dalmatians: The Series
    4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. 179 HUB

"Batshit Insanity / Time Is Real" (2013) Spot begins speaking only in white noise and causes uproar on the farm; Rolly gains the power to manipulate time.
  • edited 2013-08-23 00:40:12
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. 179 HUB

"Working the Dream" (2013) The Cutie Mark Crusaders form a movie studio, but end up getting in over their heads. TV-Y.
    DreamWorks SAS