Let's Play Tohomon Blue! (It's Back!) (Kind of!) (See most recent post)

Comments

• SO I SEE FROM YOUR AVATAR THAT YOU ENJOY TOUHOU AS WELL.

anyway

I'm going to play a bit of Unthinkable Natural Law (its proper title be damned) and then get around to some more Tohomon today. We gots things to do.

• Right! So today we're going to try to catch us a Wriggle, and get her and Cheech here up to acceptable levels.

Also I was poking around one of the other Tohomon games a bit ago (Merry Version) and dear god the spriting is horrid. Though they do remix the music which is not done here.

Another thing: I forgot to check Cheech's ability when we first got him, so I did now. It is "Pickup". OF COURSE! Also it occurs to me that the reason Marisa can spawn as male is probably because of the "Pimp Marisa" meme. Which is among my favorite Touhouisms, personally.

so, we should head back to the Pokemon center to get Cheech in fighting shape and oh hey.

huh.

Well, you know what they say about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

we are such fucking winners.

Let us peep her Pokedex entry.

and of course

can't forget the most important part.

Now I know "Bruce" here is a girl, but I figure we can just call her Lee. That's a unisex name, right?

Also, she was holding something.

Huh. Interesting.

We're gonna let her keep that, since she's currently our only Bug-type Touhou. I'm not sure what this is a reference too, but it kinda resembles a UFO. So....Ten Desires maybe? That was the game with the UFO powerups, right? I don't even remember. '>_>

Alright, let's take a look at her info screens.

I apologize for this being huge, but putting up a single three-screenshot spread instead of three separate pictures saves space on my flickr account. Forgive me.

She looks pretty solid overall (I could've sworn she was dualtype Fighting), but we need to teach her some better moves.

So! I'm going to take her and Cheech to the Touhou center and do some offscreen grinding which I pray won't take too long, and we'll get a longer update in sometime later today.

• So this happened.

just sayin'.

More importantly, while grinding, it occurred to me we have a bit of unfinished business to take care of.

fuck you, Gary.

Anywho, back to grinding. Actual update will come later.

• Whilst out grinding further, I ran into a Chibi Alice.

I have actually never encountered an Alice of any evolutionary level in this game as far as I know. So they must be quite rare. In spite of that, I didn't catch it, but if you guys want me to. I can.

also um, it knows....Harden...for some reason.

• I'm not sure what this is a reference too, but it kinda resembles a
    UFO. So....Ten Desires maybe? That was the game with the UFO powerups,
    right?
    It's a normal item in the Pokemon games. (*It's a pile of powder on a little square of cloth*)
  • So hey! We got Cheech up to Level 10 and Lee up to 9 (we're going to grind that last level momentarily), but guess where we are?

Yes! This LP is ripe with the stench of progress!*

*if you don't get this, google "the room is ripe with the stench of bitches". NSFW, yet hilarious.

Also!

CAAAAAVE

now I think this is usually blocked off somehow at this point in the game (correct me if I'm wrong), but you'll notice we can totally walk about in here.image

I wonder what we'll encounter?image

oh hey a Chibi Satori how ador--

oh....oh.

Yeah, let's just get out of here.

That's the consequence for sequence-breaking. You run into wild Touhou you can't easily KO or catch. Trust me when I say that that's probably among the weakest Touhou you'd find in there. I recall finding Chibi Yuugi in levels upward of 20.

Also we leveled up Lee by taking down Flying-type Touhou. You know, the ones she's weak to? Man, Bruce Lee the Wriggle just does not give a fuck.

Okay! So who's ready to take on Brock? I am, next installment, that is.

• I'm not sure what this is a reference too, but it kinda resembles a
    UFO. So....Ten Desires maybe? That was the game with the UFO powerups,
    right?
    It's a normal item in the Pokemon games. (*It's a pile of powder on a little square of cloth*)
    Ah, is it? It's been awhile since I last played any of the vanilla 3rd gen games, so I guess I forgot.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I'm mostly lurking, but I do want to say you're doing an awesome job with all these screenshots. Gives me a good idea of what the game is really like.
  • Thanks.

I sometimes wonder if I'm taking too many/too few.

Also I may run into problems if my Flickr account runs out of space for the month. Hopefully it won't.

(also you can still vote y'know >>) 

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    FM is correct. As for why she has it, I'm not sure aside from it giving her STAB moves a little boost. Though judging from all her kicking moves, it seems she would benefit more from a Black Belt.

Relatedly, there's a Bug-type move called Silver Wind.
  • I'm not too sure what Wriggle's moveset is. I know it's kicktastic in some of the other Tohomon versions, here she's only learned Quick Attack so far.
  • oh by the way, expect a new catch tally soon, as we're moving into a different area. 

CURRENT TEAM:

Zestpoole the Sakuya: Perfect & Elegant Combat Expert
    Rei the Medicine: Unnervingly Competent Genocidalist
    Cheech the Marisa: Unusually Feminine Thief & Stoner
    Bruce the Wriggle: Kung-Fu Kicking Firefly Girl

• So, I've decided we need some cash. Because we have almost none.

Y'all know what that means! Beating up trainers for money!

Our first encounter is with a woman who just hates being looked at, apparently. Because she battles with us as soon as we do (I knew someone like this in preschool, true story).

If you're wondering why we need cash. It's for repels. If you're wondering why we need repels, you have clearly never had to suffer through....MOUNT....MOON.

But that's a bit of a ways off, yet.

After taking down some more trainers, this happens.

Behold the best sentence you will ever read.

and of course

Because of course.

Alright, I think we're about ready to take on Brock now.

So let's do that, but before we do, let's meet the best character in the entire fucking game.

FUCK YEAH, MOTIVATIONAL GUY.

I honestly just love this dude, I don't know why so many people hate him (and really, a lot seem to). He's just the nicest guy in the world apparently. Either he randomly looked at you and decided "I am going to be this trainer's cheerleader throughout the rest of their career", or he does this for a living. I'm not sure which is more awesome.

Alright, now that we've been pumped the hell up, let's tackle this gym.image

says the boyscout.

Whatever, let's kick this guy's ass.

this is a Chibi Suika. Actual Suika is a density-controlling alcoholic. This Suika is the game's generic rock 'mon. So it goes. To their credit, she does learn a few density related moves (eg. Minimize) later on. But still, don't care how Chibi she is, it's not Suika if it's not chugging sake.

We have Lee kick its face in, and proceed on to his Chibi Chen,

wait a minute.

Stop.

You can't actually see it too well here, but that is the animation for Mud Sport, not Mudslap.

This bothers me about this game. I don't know why it was done or even if it was intentional, but for some reason, Mudslap uses Mud Sport's animation. It's annoying and wrong.

In any case, we manage to defeat his Chen with only mild difficulty (it would've been easier if we'd used someone other than Rei, but she needs the EXP.), though we did need to feed her one of my two potions. Which sucks.image

NO1CURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But yeah, it's Gym Leader Fighting Time. Bitches.

After a quick stop at the Touhou Center that is, and a restock on potions (now we have two again, yaaay)

also this girl.

okay let's do this.

so we talk to Brock and he informs us thaaaat

yeah.

by "willpower" he means "penis".

Yes, I am accusing Brock of being a puppetfucker. What of it?

Furthermore, he seems to feel the need to inform us--because, I guess we couldn't tell from the fact that this is the Rock gym, and that there's rocks on the ground everywhere, and that his name is Brock--thatimage

shock and amazement.

Furthermore, he seems to feel the need to taunt us.

I'm actually pretty confident I'm going to win, just given that my two most powerful Touhou both know Fighting and/or Steel moves. But hey whatever, act like Gary for all I care (fuck you, Gary. You're a bad influence).

And his first Touhou iiiiis!

a Suika, of course.

Let's take bets on how many of these he has.

Uh, hey. Apparently Rock moves are super-effective against Ice.

Well.

Shit.

Bruce Lee! It's all up to you now. 

Yeah, after getting our asses handed to us, we manage to squeak a victory out of his Suika, and his next Touhou is another...oh, 

oh....

oh.

oh.

Well, hmm. Seems the accusations of puppetfuckery kind of pissed him off a little bit.

We're going to have to do some thinking here. Apparently Rock is super effective against both Bug and Ice types, which I did not know, and which sort of nullifies both of our trump cards.

So I'll see you all next update after I've figured out what to do, though suggestions are certainly welcome.

• I decided to grind a bit with the trainers out to the east. If anything interesting happens I'll screencap it.
  • edited 2012-08-12 22:16:33
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Honestly, if I was the one doing this, I'd be uncomfortable going to Route 4 already because it is a little sequence-breaky. But on the other hand, it's not as bad as running through Diglett's Cave and then going up from Vermillion to Saffron before even thinking about seeing Brock.

I don't hate Clyde (if I may use his Black/White name), either. I always talked to him just because I could, even if his tips were a bit Captain Obvious. He's actually really nice in Black/White when he gives you a free Fresh Water for talking to him.
  • Alright, first off, I'd really really really like to net us an Alice. No tactical reason; I just like Alice. Also, nice to know that both of my predictions turned out to be correct.

As for dealing with CLetty, well, she has a double weakness against fighting. One good Jump Kick (or Double Kick) should weaken her enough to finish up with Rei/Cheech.

Aaaaaand Wriggle's from TH 8. The UFOs were TH 12

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I'd like Alice, too. But I don't really want to make you catch one right now because you've already cleared Viridian Forest and worked your way over to Route 4. Maybe before we fight Misty, if we can catch her around Cerulean.
  • Honestly, if I was the one doing this, I'd be uncomfortable going to Route 4 already because it is a little sequence-breaky. But on the other hand, it's not as bad as running through Diglett's Cave and then going up from Vermillion to Saffron before even thinking about seeing Brock.

Oh that's right there's usually a dude there, isn't there.

Totally forgot about that.

Well. Sorry I already beat most of them up. ^_^;

I'd like Alice, too. But I don't really want to make you catch one right now because you've already cleared Viridian Forest and worked your way over to Route 4. Maybe before we fight Misty, if we can catch her around Cerulean.

That a vote for, or should I only add one later?

I don't know how common Alices are, or even what their movesets are.

Anyway, one tally (I) for Chibi Alice.

The only Touhoes I really wanna catch personally are Nue (she knows Transform....and other moves) and maybe Yukari, and I don't even know where to find the latter.

• Alright, time for the Gensokyo Report #2

Suika is an oni, a species similar to Western orcs. They're essentially a race of powerful, big-hearted brawlers who love to fight as much as they love to drink. Due to an agreement between the youkai, most of the oni live in an underground city. Suika isn't most oni. She broke out and used her density powers to force people to party like the world's ending. After she was eventually defeated, she decided to stay and hang around Reimu's shrine, eventually moving to heaven (we'll discuss that later). She, along with most of the oni, are near the top of Gensokyo's power charts. Famously, she once shattered the image of the moon on a drunken whim.

Letty's a yuki-onna -- a snow spirit. She's a Lvl 1 boss from one of the earlier games; unsurprisingly, there's not much describing her history. She's just a youkai who likes snow and gets beaten up for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fandom-wise, she's often non-romantically paired with Cirno for obvious reasons, even though she canonically tries to distance herself from the fairy.
  • Yarrun said:

As for dealing with CLetty, well, she has a double weakness against fighting. One good Jump Kick (or Double Kick) should weaken her enough to finish up with Rei/Cheech.

Problem here is that Letty has moves that are super effective against both of the Touhou I have who have fighting moves (Powder Snow against Lee and Rock Tomb against Zesty).
  • edited 2012-08-12 22:36:13
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Hmm, good point... in case we can't find her later, I'll put in my vote now.

Yarrun report: And for anyone who's interested, Letty's Pokémon equivalent mythology-wise is Froslass.

^Wait, Wriggle is weak to Ice? I thought she was pure Bug. She shouldn't be. She is weak to Rock Tomb, though.
  • Actually it may have been Rei who was crippled by Powder Snow.

Either way, it's an issue.

• edited 2012-08-12 22:39:53
    Oh yeah, that's right. Rei is part-Grass, and Grass does not like to be cold.

Huh, I wasn't expecting some of these issues. I watched another Let's Play of this once, but I forgot Brock has an Ice-type here.
  • Fun fact: Apparently when you turn the VisualBoy Advance's sound off, the emulator runs at double speed.

I have no idea why this is, but it's amusing.

• also:

Catch Tally, now including Pokemon I've run into near Mt. Moon:

Alice: II

Suika: 

Momiji:

• I will attempt an update today.

Also during grinding yesterday we replaced Zesty's useless Scratch attack with the far more hardcore Metal Claw.

• Right, so we ran into several new Touhoes yesterday, who I will add to the catch tally and expound upon if we run into them again.

More importantly, we're leveled up a bit.image

so I feel a bit more confident in tackling Brock now. Lettys hope we can.

So after stocking up on all the potions we can buy (which is uh, three)

and getting a pep talk/come on by motivational guyimage

and remembering to save state this time

we can now rock and roll. Get it? Rock and...okay, no. I'm sorry.

alright so let's hopefully kick his ass this time.

So, we plow through his Suika with minimal difficulty, and then he for some reason sends out Yuugi, who we're able to paralyze and slowly erode down, but Lee and Cheech get KO'd in the process. And then he sends out a Tenshi, which is uh...interesting. So we beat that, but uhimage

this is where we're at folks. No potions left, our speed down two stages from freaking Rock Tomb, and up against a Touhoe that can massacre us in one hit.

Through some miracle, though the Letty survives our first Double Kick (barely) and uses a Rock Tomb, it misses, so we can kick its face in with no remaining problems.image

Now we can move on to doing more fun things. Like getting lost in Mt. Moon! Hooray!

and of course

talking to Motivational Guy.

Alright, so let's do this.image

I got us some Repels so hopefully we won't run into too many Zubat stand-ins.image

Not even five steps in.

Meet Koakuma, everybody. I'm not catching one of these. They are annoying and useless. Not even putting it on the catch tally. I think they're dark type.

In the Touhou games, Koakuma is Patchy Knowledge(the purple witch Imipolex is always using as an avatar)'s familiar, she lacks even an official name (Koakuma is a fan-coined term). Here, she is a Zubat expy and equally as difficult to make useful.

And of course we run into that little girl by the entrance, and she has a Chibi Tei! Now if you've never heard of a Touhou named Tei, well don't worry, because there isn't one. There is however, one named Tewi, who people sometimes insist is "actually" called Tei. I don't claim to understand the reasoning here. Point is, it knows Sweet Kiss, which confuses our Touhoe. Making me scream "God Dammit, Tewi" many, many times.

So, after heading back to the Touhou Center near the cave's entrance already to heal up our KO'd Cheech, we continue back into the cave.

oooooh, a rock.

I'll be honest, folks. There is very little in this cave that is interesting. So I'm going to go offscreen for a bit and come back when something worth reporting happens.

What I may do, if I can get it to work, is record my uneventful journey through Mt. Moon if any of you want to actually watch it.

If not, well, I dunno.

• and I don't seem to be able to get that to work.

I dunno. I'll trapse through this place then and give you guys the interesting stuff.

I just don't wanna take so many screencaps aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Wait. Why isn't Zestpoole evolving? This confuses me because I have it hardcoded into my brain that starters evolve at Level 16. Even though Totodile evolves at Lv.18 and Cyndaquil at Lv.14 for some reason.

I raised up a Crobat in my Diamond playthrough. He was actually decently strong, so I wouldn't say Zubat are useless. Koakuma I can't really judge though.
  • oh hey wot's this.

wait

Touhou gangsters you say?

image]

one can't help but wonder.

Anyway, let's see what kind of heat he's packing, surely it's a powerful Touhou of some kind. Perhaps Yukari, or Yuyuko, or...

nope, it's a pissed off wolf-dog with mange. Which isn't to say it's not powerful, as you'll see in a moment, but still.

Yeah, these are Dark Chibi Touhou (this particular one being a take on Momiji, who we have run into but I have not screencapped for I am lazy), most Rocket Touhoe in the game are. It's a nice touch, but it also kind of bothers me that you can catch them yourself, considering how unabashedly their 'Dex entries allude to abuse (as you'll see if we ever do catch one).

They're also fucking tough to beat. Not in the least because for some reason Cut is super-effective against Zesty (what the hell, seriously?). Which makes them doubly annoying

I hate everything right now.

And yes, that's Intimidate. Every single one of them has Intimidate as its special ability. Does that make sense to you? Because it shouldn't. Nothing is scary about Chen. I don't care how pissed she is.

Yeah. We just got swept by a random Rocket, and we also lost all of our money (and I do mean all of it) to him. So we've got nothing to buy Repels or Potions with either.

No, it does not get any easier or less frustrating from here.

I'm going to have to do some more--actually, a lot more--grinding. I'll post another update if I get done with that tonight. Hopefully I can get Zestpoole to evolve.

• Meet Koakuma, everybody. I'm not catching one of these. They are annoying and useless. Not even putting it on the catch tally.
    B-b-but, Koakuma!

She's adorable!

Sure, she's tactically useless, but we can at least put her in storage (then again, considering your difficulty involving potions, it'd probably be best to wait until Team Natalie's a bit more financially solvent).
    Now if you've never heard of a Touhou named Tei, well don't worry,
    because there isn't one. There is however, one named Tewi, who people
    sometimes insist is "actually" called Tei. I don't claim to understand
    the reasoning here.
    Zun used an obsolete kana to spell her name in the first game she appeared in. It's theorized that it's a reference to her age (she's one of the older characters in Touhou). Modern Japanese would spell her name as Tei, which is how 'Tewi' is pronounced. Long story short, Tei's actually the correct name, but people tend to use Tewi because that was how her name first appeared.

But none of that really matters, since either spelling is still pronounced 'Tei'.
    Yeah. We just got swept by a random Rocket, and we also lost all of our money (and I do mean all of it) to him. So we've got nothing to buy Repels or Potions with either.
    Ouch
    They're also fucking tough to beat. Not in the least because for some
    reason Cut is super-effective against Zesty (what the hell, seriously?).
    Which makes them doubly annoying
    That is bizarre. Cut's normal. If anything, it should be uneffective.
  • Wait. Why isn't Zestpoole evolving? 

There such a thing as the opposite of a jinx?

Didn't screencap her movetable as she hasn't learned anything new (it's still Iron Claw, Leer, Knife Throw, and Double Kick).

So Gator, you're now my evolution coach. Congratulations. I'm also going to try to get Cheech to evolve, but that may take awhile*

Also note: Zesty, as a non-chibi Sakuya, has now acquired the Steel subtype. Meaning she's less prone to exploding on contact with anything. Though we should definitely avoid Fire types.

*you can also get a sunstone and evolve Chibi Marisas into "Advent Marisas" but I know nothing about the Advent series and we don't have a sunstone anwyay, so it's not looking likely.

• Yarrun said:

That is bizarre. Cut's normal. If anything, it should be uneffective.
    I think what happened is that this game re-types it as Steel. I'll have to check, but I vaguely recall that.
  • Also we just ran into our first Chibi Reisen. They are useless little bunnies* and they are Psychic type.

*uselessness may vary

The catch tally again is thus:

Reisen: 

Momiji:

Suika:

Tewi: 

Rumia: 

these are all Chibi.

I've dropped Alice because I don't want to go back to the Veridian forest again. If we run into her elsewhere, I'll put her back on.

IMPORTANT EDIT: We also just ran into a Chibi Rumia, so I'm adding that to the list.

Rumia is a darkness Youkai and mostly known for being the first boss of the modern PC Touhou games, and the first to operate under contemporary spellcard rules. Also she's gotta ribbon. It should go without saying that she is Dark type.

• Hey I picked up a Calm Mind TM.

And we stole a Moon Stone from a Reisen. Thinking I'm gonna sell the latter.

• Gensokyo Report, Edition 3:

Nothing to say on Koakuma, except that her name translates into 'Little Demon/Devil'.

Aya's a tengu, a type of youkai known for having wind powers. In Gensokyo, the youkai live on a mountain formerly populated by the oni. They have a class hierarchy, much like Edo-period Japan. Aya's a crow tengu, making her part of the research and information corps. In practice, she's a gossipy reporter, flying around and causing mischief as she looks for stories.

Momiji's also a tengu, but she's a White Wolf tengu. That makes her part of the mountain defense corps. She's a midboss character, much like Koakuma, but Zun's written more extensively about her. She's a serious, hardworking warrior who's not fond of Aya and her antics.
  • Guys.

I done a bad thing.

s...she was only 500 Yen and....I mean LOOK at her.

Regardless I will let you all vote on whether we keep her as normal. I'm sensing a Magikarp set up here, though.

• Gensokyo Report, Edition 3 (2)

This is Reisen. She's the 5th boss of Imperishable Night (the game that Wriggle and Mystia are from), and a resident of Eientei, an estate hidden in the Bamboo Forest. It has rabbits. All the rabbits. Unlike the other rabbits at Eientei, she's from a colony of moon rabbits. In a story that we'll get further into when we run into Eirin, she escapes from the moon and ends up hiding in Eientei along with a few other moon refugees. Also, her ability is the power to control waves. This usually translates into lasers.

This is Tei/Tewi. She's the leader of the earth rabbits. All of the earth rabbits. Though she looks like she's 12 years old, she's actually one of the oldest youkai in Touhou. In fact, she became a youkai by evading death for years as a normal rabbit (this is a common process of transforming into a youkai; it's presumably how Wriggle and Mystia were created). She's a trickster, spending much of her time deceiving humans who don't know any better. Her ability is generating luck, so the humans she deceives usually get something good out of it.
  • Lazuli, whyyyyy.

I'm barely keeping up with you at this point. I don't even think that fairy has a name!

(I'm cool with keeping her)
  • It doesn't have a name. It's just called Fairy. I named her Derpy though. Cuz fairies are derpy.

If nothing else I figure we can just kinda keep her as a pet.

also I was not expecting what happened just now in the slightest. Pictures forthcoming.

THE POWER OF KUNG FU

• Gensokyo Report 3 (3)

Rumia, the first boss of the Windows Era.

She's also one of the most ditzy youkai in existence (partially due to her own faults and partially due to Zun's writing style in EoSD). She has the power to emit a sphere of darkness. As she has no night-vision, she spends her time bumping around until she hits jackpot (meaning juicy human flesh). She also has a mysterious amulet in her ribbon. It can't be removed by her. Fandom assumes that removing it will activate EX Rumia, which will destroy all who oppose her. Or something to that effect.
  • And now she has legs, and everybody rejoiced.

And I'm going to put in a vote for Rumia. A nice, powerful dark-type will be useful once we hit Saffron.
  • Splat Charger Specialist
    Voting on Rumia and Reisen.
  • Alright.

I'm going to ask anyone who had any to hold their vote on the Fairy. I'm going to look up what she actually evolves into/does and then we'll all vote.

Right now I'm thinking we'll just hang onto her as a pet of sorts for the moment.

Reisen: I

Momiji:

Suika:

Tewi:

Rumia: III

Fairy
           Keep:

Release:

• Okay, so according to this Liveblog on TVTropes which I am hoping is a reliable source of information here, the Fairy is capable of thus:

Fairy is just a fairy. Like in any Touhoumon game, it can evolve into either Daiyousei, Lily Black, or Lily White depending on the attack and defense. Attack higher = Lily Black, lower = Lily White, equal = Daiyousei. Unlike in other Touhoumon hacks, however, she actually has FIVE possible evolutions. With a Thunderstone she evolves into Kodaichan, a mon based on a fairy that appeared in the PC-98 games, and with a Fire Stone she evolves into the ghost-type Zombie Fairy.

Incidentally, according to the actual wiki for this game, the stat-based evolutions are meant to be totally removed in an upcoming update to Touhoumon Blue and Touhoumon Green. Instead, the Fairy would evolve to Daiyousei by Leaf Stone, Lily Black by Moon Stone, and Lily White by Sun Stone. Neat. Wiki here.

If we do keep Derpy, I will allow you all to vote on what I should try to evolve it into.

I have no idea which of these infoblocks applies by the way.

• Also we ran into a Kisume (aka a Bucketloli), but those are not up for capture. Because their sprite is broken, so they look like a weird, deformed Kabuto.

It bothers me, I'm sorry.

• edited 2012-08-13 22:20:25
    Whoa! I'm away for an hour to watch Warehouse 13, and already we've done quite a bit.

Yay, evolutions!

Momiji confuses me. I thought tengu were supposed to specifically be based on crows, but she's a wolf. Nonetheless, I kinda want to vote for her. And Rumia too, I guess.
  • Rumia's in then, I suppose.

I hope I can find another. I've only run into one so far.

Oh, and think of nicknames for her, or she's going to be called Jesus.