The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• c. Come from a land down under where beer does flow and men chunder (turn to page eight)
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Everybody

There is a boat in the way
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *turns to random page hoping to get the "good" ending*
  • d. Just smile and give him a Vegemite sandwich. (turn to page nine)
    EWW
  • (page 29) Well, it turns out Bella was the prison snitch. You are put in solitary confinement until your trial. You are found guilty of a crime you didn't commit and are executed via the electric chair.
  • edited 2011-07-26 02:52:18
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    To be honest, the deaths were always my favorite part of those books anyways.
  • I was never able to get the good endings. I always died and cheated to see the good endings.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...And now you have me kinda wanting to read one of those books again, even though I don't have any here
  • ..."Roleplay and Games, eh?"
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Choose your favorite mystical symbolism:

a) as a quest or a journey to enlightenment
    b) as a sacred love/marriage
    c) as inner transformation
    d) being gnawed upon
    GNAWS
  • What the tanglebuddy you're not loid
    113 new.

Vanilla's weird
    I don't get it, that's never happened to me...
    It happens if I go back to an earlier page and somehow leave the thread.

I had to click on it three times to get to this page too.
    Christopher Loid, I liked him in Back to the Future
    *mindleap*
  • I want to make a thread in the roleplay games, but I'm not sure if I should.
  • edited 2011-07-26 03:19:26
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Why not?
  • It's gonna seem like a silly knockoff and people will laugh at me.
    (musical number)
    Do it anyway, you'll be the first one in the category!
    NBC would sell its stake in Reckitt Benckiser after it decided that, no, Lysol was not tasty and a worthy investment
    I drank lemonade.

I kinda dislike my arm hair
  • edited 2011-07-26 03:28:45
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^^^ That's good to hear.
  • Okay. It'll be "Our Avatars Are Time Traveling Together!"
    Also AU is correct, Lysol is not tasty. Cleaning products generally aren't, unfortunately.
  • Shave, Imi. Shave. They made us shave everything on swim team for State.
    Shaving my arm hair would look conspicuous, as I go around with short sleeves all the time.
    Also...shave everything?

• Screw that. Be completely bald. And cover yourself in oil. That'll show 'em.
  • Well most everything. Arms, legs, stomach chest hair on the dudes.
    Oil Ocean
    I hate body hair

It's one of those uncomfortable reminders that my body is that of a man
  • so hot Oily Imi

It's like that one epidose of Seinfeld where George wants to rub his bald head in oil over a lady.
    I dislike body hair in general

Regardless of whose it is.

It's one of those uncomfortable reminders of our simian heritage
  • Hey now, I've got a good amount of hair, and I'm a chick. Granted, it's blond and harder to see, but it's substantial. My family has body hair genes.
  • edited 2011-07-26 03:35:49
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I don't like facial hair. I used to, but then it started itching and growing faster.

^I always pictured you with brown hair.
    Odd, I also always pictured JZ with brown hair. Why?
  • I always pictured jumpingzombie as a pole-vaulting zombie.

Even though pole-vaulting isn't jumping.
    You know, my family is pretty hairy too. I almost wonder if I'd be hairy as a woman, but that's a stupid thing to wonder about.

I can tolerate a little bit of facial hair, but by the time it gets itchy or gets long enough to be curly it has to go.
  • edited 2011-07-26 03:38:18
    I actually have brown head hair and eyebrows. My body hair is blonde, though.

My brother and mom are blonds but my dad is a brunet.
  • edited 2011-07-26 03:38:24
    Huh, I always pictured her with brown hair too.

^ Oh. Well why did we all guess that?
    Well, now we know all about JZ! Sort of.

My hair is all dark brownlike.
  • DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

IT MEANS YOU GUYS ARE PSYCHIC

QUICK

WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE
    A ghost floating around in outer space.