Kindle

2»

Comments

• TreTre
    edited 2012-07-01 16:58:36
    I associate the Huffington Post with AOL's stupid idea that HuffPo was basically their "lead source for ALL THE NEWS" and they wanted to essentially turn Engadget, the best tech blog ever, into a more complete version of HuffPo Tech, much to the chagrin of basically everyone at Engadget.

All the good people left to create The Verge after that.

Also AOL killed one of my other favorite sites to make way for new HuffPo shit so needless to say I don't like them very much. I only stay with them for my mail out of refusal to give up my "switched.com" email -- nobody has those and I feel special for having one.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Also, this article is from 2009, guys. If it were going to build up a following among anyone, it would have happened by now.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Maybe it did...maybe the Nazi's already got them!
  • So anyway, despite all my previous complaints about the Kindle, I do like the idea of being able to read in bed without the light from my lamp disturbing Justice.  Like how I enjoy playing games on my PSP in bed and watching TV/listening to music on my Ipod in bed.  So I'm actually debating whether or not I want a kindle.  Now all I have to do is learn to read...

Dictated, not read.
  • I'm waiting for them to put out a version with colored e-ink.