OPEN RP 2

edited 2023-03-26 04:09:36 in Roleplay & Games
traps you in the time prison

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Why'd you leave the keys up on the table????????
  • it's ok i can train and become strong
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Deftones reference request: DENIED.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I said this last night, but Sredni would make a better captain of the Enterprise than James T. Kirk

• edited 2023-03-28 18:43:58

I said this last night, but Sredni would make a better captain of the Enterprise than James T. Kirk

Well yeah, James Tyronesickles Kirk would be a terrible captain of anything.

James Tiberius Kirk, on the other hand, is a great captain.
    he got them out of more than one scrape!

I could do a better job than he could.

well then let's have a Star Trek RP and see about that

Do I get to use my powers, or will you demand I debase myself by taking on the role of a human?

Who the fuck are you, Q?

You’re just jealous that I’m more omnipotent than you. v_v

then get us out of this time prison
    Why should I? What’s in it for me?
    you get to get out of the time prison
  • The sign says "NO ESCAPING FROM THE TIME PRISON ON DAYS THAT END IN Y, OTHER THAN BIWEEKLY AND BIMONTHLY ATTEMPTS BY QUALIFIED PRISONERS WHO KNOW THE FREQUENCY TO WHICH THOSE WORDS REFER, PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY".