stop talking about pretty cure

i s2g if another precure fan joins a vc

Comments

• DON'T SHOOT ME DON'T SHOOT ME I NEVER EVEN MENTIONED THE SHOW!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it was a delicious party though!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    F R E S H
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Slime-Rending Sword—
  • Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.
    Hey, that's my thing!

And on that note-

SLIME RENDING SWORD
    *tosses you mine so you can dual-wield*
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    *tosses you my Slime Driver and Wiggler Core*
    *opens the Slime Wiggler*
  • *jumps out of the Slime Wiggler and runs away*
  • ok there hasn't been any precure in vc for a while so i win
  • zhagu said:

ok there hasn't been any precure in vc for a while so i win

The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.
    In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.
    The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.
  • that's not pretty cure so i still win
  • zhagu said:

that's not pretty cure so i still win

Cure Drugs
    Hot take: it's hero time
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    cure prism is debuting today so get ready for the lesbiab
  • i said STOP TALKING ABOUT PRETTY CURE
    get sky punched, punk

Calica said:

• zhagu said:

i said STOP TALKING ABOUT PRETTY CURE

Anonus said:

cure prism is debuting today so get ready for the lesbiab

disintegration
    zhagu said:

zhagu said:

i said STOP TALKING ABOUT PRETTY CURE

Do you wish to be rent or funged?
  • Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.
    Cure Prism episode pretty kino btw
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I'm so hyped. Soon

yoooooooooooo
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Calica said:

yoooooooooooo
    cure wing

cure wing

yeah I'm excited for him too

• this is NOT the precure thread get out before i post a goku rule/erb mr beast/tony zaret
  • zhagu said:

this is NOT the precure thread get out before i post a goku rule/erb mr beast/tony zaret

it is the Precure thread
    did you know that, much like all the DGP staff names coming from different sort of eye-related words, the supporter names come from onomatopoeia?
  • is this the postcure thread
    Calica said:

did you know that, much like all the DGP staff names coming from different sort of eye-related words, the supporter names come from onomatopoeia?

I'm going to have more things to say about Kamen Riders Ziin, Beroba, Kekera, and Kyuun soon

is this the postcure thread

what's posttty cure?

post titty cure
  • edited 2023-03-04 05:09:45
    zhagu said:

this is NOT the precure thread get out before i post a goku rule/erb mr beast/tony zaret

*T-65B sounds*

Stay on target... stay on target... 

it's away! 

Military engineering as it was practiced during the middle period of the nineteenth century made a definite distinction between a ditch and a trench. To anyone not steeped in the jargon of the period the difference may seem remote; both were (and are, for that matter) extended excavations that might run from a few feet to an indefinite length across the landscape. But taken in the context of the period and subject the distinction between a ditch and a trench imparts quite a bit of information about particular types of field fortifications andTrench and Embankment Profile Parapet and Ditch Profilethe expectations surrounding their design and construction. To the point: a ditch was defined as a linear excavation on the engaged or exterior side of a parapet or earth embankment intended to serve as both cover and obstacle. A trench, on the other hand, was defined as a linear excavation on the unengaged or interior side of a protective embankment.

Rifle Trench, Defenses of Atlanta. Original Image Courtesy Library of Congress. Small trench in front for a palisading or drainage.In both cases the excavation was intended as the source of material required to raise the protective embankment. Both trench and ditch were proportioned to produce a sufficient volume of material to give the embankment a height and thickness necessary to intercept hostile fire. There the similarity ends. A field work with a trench and embankment profile (such as rifle pits, siege parallels, and rifle trenches) assumed that the depth of the ditch would be combined with the height and thickness of the embankment to provide cover from hostile fire; there was no general assumption that this sort of field work would also serve as a physical barrier to the approach of an attacking body of troops. Troops deployed in a trench were assumed to stand either at the bottom of the trench or on a step cut into the forward side of the trench to deliver their fire. In short, the primary defensive activity carried out in a field work with a trench and embankment profile occurred in the trench itself. Trench based field works were also seen as having the advantage of allowing troops occupying them to undertake offensive movements; it was generally thought (and experience generally agreed) that a field work with a trench and embankment profile presented as little obstacle to the troops defending them as they did to enemy troops attacking them.

Fort Walker, Hilton Head. Original Image Courtesy Library of CongressA ditch on the exterior side of a field work was another matter. In this case the ditch was assumed to be deep enough (6 to 8 feet) and wide enough (12 or more feet) to present a significant obstacle to enemy troops attempting to break into an attacked field work. Here the ditch functioned as an obstacle and did not serve as an integral element of the protective cover that shielded troops occupying the work from hostile fire. Cover was provided exclusively by the parapet. If troops defending a work might at times perch themselves on top of the parapet to get a better angle of fire on attacking troops or to meet them if they happened to get in the ditch and scale the scarp in force, there was no assumption that the defenders would be able, under any circumstances, to cross the ditch to conduct any offensive movement whatsoever. This sort of thing would be done by reserves positioned outside and behind the field work, not by troops in the work itself. Although some defenses (galleries and caponnieres) might be placed in the ditch, the primary defensive activity that would repel an attack did not occur in the ditch, but on the parapet behind it.

It should perhaps be noted in passing that the ditch of a field work constructed during the nineteenth century can not by any stretch of accurate description be referred to as a moat. This happens with ugly frequency. Adapted from Heck, Complete Encyclopedia of Illustration. Plate 310"Moat," as far as the art and science of fortification went, was an archaic term even during the nineteenth century and is quite a little anachronism now and would have been so in former times under current reference. Moats work for medieval castles and have their places, this just isn't one of them. There is, it should also be added, something of a structural and functional difference between a medieval castle's moat and the ditch of permanent and field fortifications constructed from the seventeenth to the middle of nineteenth centuries. An explanation of which is a bit beyond the scope of this definition.

Adapted from Heck
  • Wait, so you're able to see alt-text?  I thought they got rid of that functionality.
    it was there
  • Yeah, there was image-glitch-happenings there.

I was hoping that there was some way to view alt-text that I didn't know about.
    Calica said:

Calica said:

I'm going to have more things to say about Kamen Riders Ziin, Beroba, Kekera, and Kyuun soon
    Their transformation poses were pretty good, and an interesting fact is that they all have the cards in their Rider form designs in a different place, and it corresponds to the angles on their Raise Riser Cards, which also is set to correspond to the angle they're pointing their Laser Raise Risers during their transformation sequences during the part where they fire the gun