showing off my model cars one last time before I box ’em up for a few weeks

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Pink Cadillac
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Wait does that cop car have a California exempt license plate?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I noticed that too. It’s kind of funny, given that there are no other markings on it.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    it technically just says “CA EXEMPT” which I guess could also work for Centralia
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    twilight
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Good thread.

I’m glad I thought to keep the boxes these shipped to me in

(also I almost misspelled “CADILLAC”)

I did take the batteries out of the police cruiser, just in case it ends up boxed up for longer than I anticipate, but they’re relatively fresh batteries I only installed new a couple months ago, so I’m hanging onto them to put back in when I unpack it.