Would you worship Alice as a god? Asking for a friend.

You get nothing out of this arrangement, just for reference.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Yes
  • Makima is listening....

Yes

youre not invited
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    this is literally blasphemy!!

this is literally blasphemy!!

A devil doing blasphemy? Who's ever heard of such a thing....
    SENSEI!! AGATHE'S BEING MEAN AGAIN!!
    Heh heh heh heh
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    my mind is not for rent, to any god or government
    whats a girl gotta do to start a cult around here

my mind is not for rent, to any god or government

okay Geddy Lee.
    -bass solo-
  • edited 2022-11-28 03:17:27

whats a girl gotta do to start a cult around here

Hey, I've been subtly implying the existence of a semi-underground  Centralian proto-religion of princess-worship for (what feels like) YEARS and never outright making it canon so as to not be offensive to your atheist sensibilities, don't blame me for this one, chief.
    wild mass guessing: Princess Alice is an atheist because she believes that if she can't be a god then no one can