UNDERPaNTS!!!

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Racing down the street with a shopping cart full of stolen Fruit of the Looms, smashing car windows with a cricket bat with the kanji for "bara" emblazoned upon it.
  • Makima is listening....
    Well said, Charlotte.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    overpants
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Captain Underpants

When I was a kid, the adults in my life always thought it was weird that I liked those books, because I'm not into toilet humor, and they assumed that was all there is to it, but like...those books are full of a lot of meta-humor and social commentary that even little kids can understand, with a definite anti-authoritarian leaning. Dav Pilkey uses the toilet humor to interact with his audience on their level, but he simultaneously manages to avoid talking down to them, and sympathizes with them for feeling they've been talked down to.
  • Captain Underpants

When I was a kid, the adults in my life always thought it was weird that I liked those books, because I'm not into toilet humor, and they assumed that was all there is to it, but like...those books are full of a lot of meta-humor and social commentary that even little kids can understand, with a definite anti-authoritarian leaning. Dav Pilkey uses the toilet humor to interact with his audience on their level, but he simultaneously manages to avoid talking down to them, and sympathizes with them for feeling they've been talked down to.
    Captain Underpants crashed and burned harder than Star Wars ever did, much harder than Harry Potter, Star Vs., Steven Universe, or any sequel-reboot you can name, when they switched from toilet humor to booger humor in the sixth book and this is a hill I will die on and have been willing to die on since 2003.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    nothing good can come of booger humor.
  • speaking of Harry Poter

Hairy Potty