is it actually possible to edit the "About Me" section on your page? I can't figure out how to do it

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

There should be a button in the sidebar that says “My Profile Edit” or some such thing.

That functionality, like a lot of stuff on this site, is provided by a community-made Vanilla plugin that hasn’t been updated in like a decade, so let me or Lee know if it doesn’t work for some reason.

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    There's an "Edit Profile" button but it doesn't seem to let you change that stuff anymore?
  • Makima is listening....

There should be a button in the sidebar that says “My Profile Edit” or some such thing.

That functionality, like a lot of stuff on this site, is provided by a community-made Vanilla plugin that hasn’t been updated in like a decade, so let me or Lee know if it doesn’t work for some reason.

It doesn't seem to allow you to edit that, yeah.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

You have to click the “Edit Profile” button first, but after that, you should see an option for ”My Profile Edit” on the right-hand side, like this

imageimage

If that second one doesn’t show up for you, let me know.

Yeah it's just not there for me.

I logged into Millennium’s account to check, and…you’re right; that just doesn’t show up.

I’m going to have to ask Lee to take a look when he gets some free time.

Bizarre. 

Well, no rush.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    this didn't get figured out did it
    Not so far as I can tell.