The name-change station

18910111214»

Comments

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Kexruct has become Hexartes on April 3rd, 2017.
  • edited 2017-05-08 11:41:50
    I've been a terror since the public school era!
    A name change please

to "SPACE HERO"!
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    Yōkō became SPACE HERO on 8 May 2017.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    can i change my name to Misery
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    You sure?
  • The sadness will last forever.
    yes.
    Rigby changed to Misery, on 7/16/17.
    jcvc2000 changed to Cammy, on 9/28/17.
  • I don't want fear for a future, that may not even come, to stop me from acting today. -Simon "the Digger" Jiiha
    yeet
  • Change my name to fuckin', "Obā-san"

I'm sure as hell, Flocka, D I C K S Q U A D
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    Tamlin became Obā-san on 4 January 2017, and Central Avenue was quite amused.
  • There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
    "Spain Sun"

because nothing is more terrifying than the past
  • immune to splash damage
    are we doing Halloween names again
    I’ll start a thread for Halloweeen names when I get home, unless Crystal or Sredni beat me to it
  • There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
    Optifex Anode
    Obligatory "are you sure?"
    yes
    Jane became Optifex Anode on 3 November 2018.
    Deep Opal

and yes, I'm sure, I thought this over for a few days.
    Sure, OK

planet Jane became Deep Opal on 04/20/2021
    👍
    Central Avenue became Princess Alice on 05/26/2021
  • Could I have "★ ~ S U M M E R ✿ S A U S A G E ! ~ ★" please (or just SUMMER SAUSAGE if symbols / punctuation are a no go)
    Yandere Waifu became★ ~ S U M M E R ✿ S A U S A G E ! ~ ★ on 06/11/2021
    name change to "Opal Geode" please. Whenever someone happens to see this.

I've started using the name Deep Opal in a few other places and as always I prefer to disassociate my HH account with my other internet stuff. Just in case, and all.
    OK. Deep Opal became Opal Geode on April 10, 2022.

Not that I really care about the date thing anymore.
  • I've been a terror since the public school era!
    I would like my username changed to DEVIL MEGATRON!

in ALL CAPS, BECAUSE IT'S STILL CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
    Sure
    Wait, did you want the exclamation point to be part of it?

Wait, did you want the exclamation point to be part of it?

Actually! Since you offered! Yes!
    Your account is now en-!'d. Please use this newfound power responsibly.
    I WILL NOT! I WILL USE IT IN WAYS THAT ARE IRRESPONSIBLE YET AWESOME

(She's lying, given that between us she's the responsible one.)

HUSH!