The name-change station

18910111214»

Comments

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Kexruct has become Hexartes on April 3rd, 2017.
  • edited 2017-05-08 11:41:50
    A HERO FROM SPACE
    A name change please

to "SPACE HERO"!
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    Yōkō became SPACE HERO on 8 May 2017.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    can i change my name to Misery
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    You sure?
  • The sadness will last forever.
    yes.
    Rigby changed to Misery, on 7/16/17.
    jcvc2000 changed to Cammy, on 9/28/17.
  • I don't want fear for a future, that may not even come, to stop me from acting today. -Simon "the Digger" Jiiha
    yeet
  • Change my name to fuckin', "Obā-san"

I'm sure as hell, Flocka, D I C K S Q U A D
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    Tamlin became Obā-san on 4 January 2017, and Central Avenue was quite amused.
  • There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
    "Spain Sun"

because nothing is more terrifying than the past
  • are we doing Halloween names again
    I’ll start a thread for Halloweeen names when I get home, unless Crystal or Sredni beat me to it
  • There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
    Optifex Anode
    Obligatory "are you sure?"
    yes
    Jane became Optifex Anode on 3 November 2018.
    Deep Opal

and yes, I'm sure, I thought this over for a few days.
    Sure, OK

planet Jane became Deep Opal on 04/20/2021
    👍
    Central Avenue became Princess Alice on 05/26/2021
  • Could I have "★ ~ S U M M E R ✿ S A U S A G E ! ~ ★" please (or just SUMMER SAUSAGE if symbols / punctuation are a no go)
    Yandere Waifu became★ ~ S U M M E R ✿ S A U S A G E ! ~ ★ on 06/11/2021