What would you do if Gandalf started following you on Twitter?

Twitter is a website, by the way. I don't know if you've heard of it;

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    how did he get a twitter account
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    What do you mean? Twitter accounts are free. That's why I have so many of them.
  • wizards dont use twitter
  • What do you mean? Twitter accounts are free. That's why I have so many of them.

i wonder what it says about me that i have one twitter account and more than one mastodon account
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I think everybody on the fediverse has more than one Mastodon account, in part because Mastodon instances tend to be very, very specialized in a way that a site like Twitter is not. I have one on a general-purpose instance, one on an otherkin instance, one on a plural systems instance, etc.

That said, the main reason I have two Twitter accounts is because one of them is private and I use it for gossip that I don't want made public. And PTSD freakouts. Which I also don't want made public.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I'd soft-block him.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you shall not pass?
    You’re not the boss of me. I shall pass wherever I choose!
  • edited 2021-05-29 05:01:36

you shall not pass?

What if Gandalf were a Twitter admin?
  • Saruman started Twitter
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    makes sense