Which letter of the alphabet is most likely to be queer?

L? G? B? T?? Q???

I would really like to have this matter resolved before we proceed any further.

Tagged:

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Q is totally gay for Picard
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    OK, well, I guess I invited that one.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I was gonna snark it up and be like “Can a genderless being even be gay?”

But then I realized I know several genderless beings and many of them are constantly calling themselves gay, so…I guess you win this round.

Back to the topic at hand, my money’s on J

Oh, that's a good answer. X denotes a nonbinary gender on an ID document in a lot of places.
  • O is clearly the least straight
    Because it's a circle! I get it!
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Language is queer.