• that's pudding it harshly
  • Well he wished upon a star
  • DUSTY

is full of bees.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    no not the bees
  • yes

the PURR BEES
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    A crowded room, friends with tired eyes
    I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice
    My god, I thought you were someone to rely on
    Me, I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
    A man undercover but you tore him apart
    Ooh, ooh, now I've found a real love
    You'll never fool me again
  • there are tiny spiders all over you now

what will you do?
  • train them to do my bidding
  • Did some8ody say........ SPIDERS? ::::D
  • This thread is dedicated to the memory of

The Trash Heap of the TV Tropes Forum.

20 March 2010 – 17 January 2021
    NOOOOOOOOO!!
    Star Wars people sure like saying no.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I am kind of over the whole "Karen" meme

I thought it was brilliant at first, because it was nice to have a shorthand for the well-known phenomenon of a white woman who expects to get her way if she screams loud enough

But now people just use it to refer to anyone they have a public confrontation with, regardless of whether or not that person is in the wrong
  • edited 2021-01-28 00:48:22
    ^^

I thought it was brilliant at first, because it was nice to have a shorthand for the well-known phenomenon of a white woman who expects to get her way if she screams loud enough

But now people just use it to refer to anyone they have a public confrontation with, regardless of whether or not that person is in the wrong

trope decay.

As someone with 14+ years of customer service experience though, lemme tell you, Karens definitely exist.
    I guess it's like how people have broadly started applying "TERF" to people who are clearly not radical feminists
  • Karen is a nice name, and the fact that there are people with that name in real life made that meme feel wrong from the start.
    that too
    I mostly stopped using the term around Anonus because her mother's name actually is Karen and apparently she really does not like the pejorative use of the name
    *writes in stalker steno pad*
  • -steals the bottom two layers from the NCR papers I replaced Imi's stalker pad paper with-
    the yellow and the pink?
  • edited 2021-01-28 02:54:52

honestly I always just thought it was kind of weird that we apparently felt the need for an explicitly gendered way to call someone racist

(though it seems like at some point people started calling men karens anyway)
  • i never really liked the term "karen" either and never used it

the behavior may be stereotypable to white women but is very much not restricted to them, and frankly the usage is arguably both sexist and racist
    anybody can be a karen
  • gammon is a good ad acceptable alternatibe to karen, imo
  • OK

K
    A
    R
    E
    N

really I hate it too b/c it's, very, "liberal w soup for brains"
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Obā-san said:

OK

K
    A
    R
    E
    N

really I hate it too b/c it's, very, "liberal w soup for brains"

what are such people like?
  • help my eyeball fell out
    you need duct tape!
  • o noes
  • edited 2021-02-02 02:28:03
    I'm trying to archive the original Trash Heap of the Tv Tropes forum, but it's slow going, and there are over 20,000 pages.  I mean, I don't really read the pages, just get into a pattern of using the chrome extension to upload it, but still.

At a rate of 100 pages a day, that'll take years, and I've only been able to do the first 39 pages.

Would anybody be willing to help?
  • It should be possible to code a script that automatically saves the page then loads the next page...

It should be possible to code a script that automatically saves the page then loads the next page...

…and then gets banned by the admins when they notice this one random IP constantly loading pages in quick succession
    are the admins that competent?
  • They keep Fighteer around, so clearly not.
  • edited 2021-02-02 04:16:36
    I mean, what's the worst they can do?  Ban us?  You can't help that, we're all banned here.  I'm banned, you're banned.
  • TRIPLEPOST TOAST.

THE TOAST WITH THE MOAST.
    I dare them to ban me

right now
  • edited 2021-02-02 04:13:28

I dare them to ban me

right now
    i don't know why but this post caused me to start headbanging to an imagined rock version of the Mario theme
  • something something 
    cannonball
  • someone once told me
    it's "somebody"