No one has ever seen these movies

Comments

• I don't think I've ever even heard of any of these.

Epic looks bad because everything in that art style looks bad but I feel like I'd have heard more about a movie with hummingbird cavalry.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I don't think I've ever even heard of any of these.

Epic looks bad because everything in that art style looks bad but I feel like I'd have heard more about a movie with hummingbird cavalry.
    It didn't do well at the box office - Blue Sky has never exactly been a heavyweight brand, and at the time it was basically said that family audiences were saving their money for Monsters University, a product of the more bankable - and their eventual corporate sibling - Pixar.

I half-watched it when Mom rented it from Netflix in 2013
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    OK but Arthur and the Invisibles apparently exists? with David Bowie, Madonna AND Snoop Dogg?
  • Anonus said:

I don't think I've ever even heard of any of these.

It didn't do well at the box office - Blue Sky has never exactly been a heavyweight brand, and at the time it was basically said that family audiences were saving their money for Monsters University, a product of the more bankable - and their eventual corporate sibling - Pixar.
    The public truly have no taste.
  • i wonder wht role snoop dogg played in that movie. the main two look like madonna ad bowie would probably voice them but where is the snoop dogg borrower elf? the fat gingeer one? the wise looking beard one? is snoop a mosquito? the weird machine wand looking thing??
  • I am tempted to watch these movies just so I can say what I think of them in this thread.

But that would require an investment of 6+ hours.