And so this is Christmas…and what have you done?

edited 2020-12-16 23:29:17 in General
Nothing. I did nothing productive all year because there's a goddamn global pandemic.

Suck it, Lennon.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I feel like I did many things this year but I can't remember any of them.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    To be a bit less flippant, I did manage at least a couple good things this year. I graduated with my bachelor's degree in civil engineering, and I managed to fit in a road trip with Maggie and a visit to one of my partners just before everything started shutting down.

But since, like, May? I've basically done nothing but sit at my computer all day trying to find ways to socialize without having to risk other people being physically present.

Which reminds me, I should go back to reading El Goonish Shive with Maggie via Discord screenshare.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    that's more than i accomplished
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Don't beat yourself up over it. It's been a rough year for all of us.
  • I uh 

did some drawing and binge watched cartoons