Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    You know, true story, I actually was saddened when I left elementary school and found out that recess wouldn't be a thing anymore
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    How do they expect anyone to go through the school day without swinging on the swings? it's bullshit
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    My middle school had a chunk of time every day right after lunch period where they'd let us go outside into the courtyard between the middle school and high school sections of the building

And it's like...what, you're giving us what's effectively recess, but with no playground? What are we supposed to do with this time that we couldn't do indoors? All it ends up being is people standing around talking.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    it wasn't great

better than nothing though
  • The playground at my condo complex is located next to a dumpster.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It needs to operate on playground rules, too.

Like, if I shove a transphobe off the top of the jungle gym, my only punishment is to sit on the steps for the rest of recess, instead of getting arrested for assault.
  • And it's like...what, you're giving us what's effectively recess, but with no playground? What are we supposed to do with this time that we couldn't do indoors? All it ends up being is people standing around talking.

tbh that's all I ever did at recess anyway
    I'm now thinking back to my actual elementary school recess and how I basically would play make-believe by myself because I had no friends and wow do I wish I could do my childhood over