I made a year-end mix

you can listen to it here if you want. I recommend listening to it without reading the tracklist first so you can be surprised.

there's also a "further thoughts" pastebin you can read here.

I do kind of worry this is probably too weird for the people here who like pop music and too poppy for the people who like underground stuff but I guess we'll see.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I really wish this forum had a "mark unread" button so I could remind myself to listen to this later
  • well it does have the "save this thread" thing, that little star button

I don't actually know how it works though.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That's for notifications.
  • edited 2020-12-02 09:13:29
    I've never listened to a thing like this before, so correct me if I'm wrong, but this is basically just a stringing together of a sort of "best of" among songs that came out this year, right?  I don't think I've listened to anything here except for "Study Me" and "Lagtrain" (and specifically because I listened to them when you've posted them before), but thanks for sharing anyway.

edit: I recognize at least one other thing, which is this riff around 13 minutes in, but I don't know what name goes with it.
  • I've never listened to a thing like this before, so correct me if I'm wrong, but this is basically just a stringing together of a sort of "best of" among songs that came out this year, right? 

Yes

well it's songs that I like, but, same idea.