Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Bright was prefaced with a logo for TRIGGER WARNING ENTERTAINMENT
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    That's in the list
  • there's a short Transformers story called this too
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Fun fact: when that book was released, William W. Johnstone had already been dead for 14 years

His niece continues publishing books attributed to his name, because her far-right target audience wouldn't take them seriously if she published them under a woman's name
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    figures
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    As of July 2020, Johnstone has been credited on over 480 books, at least 330 of which were published after his death in 2004.
    Zombie authors...
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I've heard of ghost writers, but this is ridiculous! *laugh track*
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    *groan*
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    The Neil Gaiman collection, for the record, wasn't titled as a knock on the concept, but rather because Gaiman had been thinking a lot about trigger warnings and how they're meant to allow you to brace yourself for something potentially traumatic or upsetting or just challenging and how a lot of fiction can be like that, about things you might want to prepare yourself for but that you ultimately want to confront.

I like KP a lot but this one wasn't it, chief