WHERE ARE THE CHAOS EMERALDS BEING KEPT NOW THAT DONALD TRUMP HAS LOST THE ELECTION?????????

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I can't believe someone finally shattered all four of Donald Trump's magical life spheres
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    where's that damn fourth chaos emerald
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I thought Bernie Sanders had them
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    No, Bernie and Liz have the Canopic Jars of the Great King Who is Without Time Yet Waiting to Be Born. The Chaos Emeralds and the Sacred Codpiece of the Highest Priestess What Smokes the Biggest Mary-Janes are yet to be accounted for.
  • I'm pretty sure that the Chaos Emeralds are supposed to be kept by the Coast Guard in situations like this, to make up for how the Navy gets counted as being older despite being disbanded that one time.  (Like many of America's dealing-with-things-procedures, it goes back to the Treasury-State department rivalry).

In truth, though, the Chaos Emeralds are known to scatter unless something is actively keeping them in the same location, as are the pieces of the Master Emerald whenever it is shattered.

(Here's an unrelated joke.  What's Central Avenue's favorite Sonic Adventure II level?  Radical Highway, of course!).
  • But what happens to the Kingdom Stone?
  • Oh, the FBI uses that as a paperweight sometimes, on alternating Thursdays.