My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is the antithesis of bcbxcvbxvbm

Download on Google Play or the App Store
Tagged:

Comments

• why isn't thsi app Linux compatiable? I'l have you know I use AurochDebian
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's because this app is from the parallel universe where Linux was never invented and all the Unix nerds end up using the GNU HURD kernel
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The good news is that it has been ported to NetBSD
    Watching Serial Experiments Lain has reawakened my affinity for referencing obscure old computer bullshit, I guess
    I remember a couple years ago, Calica and Lee and I had a discussion on my Discord server in which we concluded that the magical pocket computer that Luna gave Sailor Mercury in Season 1 was probably running some variant of BSD

Linux wasn't really a thing yet in 1992, you see
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    so like

is bcbxcvbxvbm good or bad
  • I remember a couple years ago, Calica and Lee and I had a discussion on my Discord server in which we concluded that the magical pocket computer that Luna gave Sailor Mercury in Season 1 was probably running some variant of BSD

Linux wasn't really a thing yet in 1992, you see

BSD stands for

Bagical Sailor Disk
    Anonus said:

so like

is bcbxcvbxvbm good or bad
    Yes, bcbxcvbxvbm is good or bad

Most things are, when you think about it