FUCK orrin hatch

round pistachio mother fucker

Comments

• Hey, Orrin Hatch only needs that kind of thing from his wife!

Sure, he probably should have retired and spent more time with his family and less with angry old congressmen at least a decade before he did, but on the scale of "current politician badness" or "Roman Emperor Badness", he's far better than Mike Lee or Ted Cruz.

Besides, um, only we Utahns get to talk smack about Orrin Hatch (and boy did my brother and Dad ever, for years), you outsiders simply don't get it, so, like, shut up, I'm not defensive about one-of-the-only-living-politicians-I-would-feel-guilty-after-kicking out of a misplaced sense of stockholm syndrome for my politicial representation or anything.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm an anarchist, so I think we should stuff the entire Senate in a cardboard box and mail them to Jupiter
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    the god, not the planet
  • As the God of Civilization and patron of law, order, and hospitality, I don't think that would end up as well for you OR as poorly for the senators as you'd expect.

Do you honestly think that, of all the gods, Jupiter would be the one sympathetic to those wronged by the powers that be (and specifically white dudes) against the interests of those in privilege and power?

Then again, I do kinda want to see an epic final battle between Centralia and the armada of the Cardboard Thunder-Senate, so yeah, go ahead.
    Princess Alice is absolutely foolhardy enough to try to take on Jupiter and 100 angry senators all by herself.

I mean, I think even my real-life self would be foolhardy enough to try to take on Jupiter and a 100 angry senators all by myself.
  • a cow told me that Jupiter is very talented
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    wrong Jupiter though

anyway, Princess Alice vs. the Senate would be highly amusing to watch, I imagine
    What weapons are we giving the Senate? It's not a fair fight unless we give them something that's actually a match for my magic
  • What weapons are we giving the Senate? It's not a fair fight unless we give them something that's actually a match for my magic

I assume that they have Calvin-From-Calvin-and-Hobbes level abilities with cardboard, and also whatever power Jupiter grants them  (I mean, they clearly survive and manage to get to you).
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Ali_Roz said:

As the God of Civilization and patron of law, order, and hospitality, I don't think that would end up as well for you OR as poorly for the senators as you'd expect.

Do you honestly think that, of all the gods, Jupiter would be the one sympathetic to those wronged by the powers that be (and specifically white dudes) against the interests of those in privilege and power?

Then again, I do kinda want to see an epic final battle between Centralia and the armada of the Cardboard Thunder-Senate, so yeah, go ahead.

This is why you get Dionysus and all the gods of the earth and the sea behind you. To storm heaven and destroy the Senate.