Anarchy in the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Why did we allow these men to get away with the crime of pretending "antichrist" and "anarchist" rhyme?
  • The Sex Pistols are probably the punk band that have aged the worst, at least as far as groups anyone cares about.
  • s;ex pistols were a manufactured boyband formed so that vivienne westwood, could sell clothes and john lydon is a big trump lover now and he sucks
  • the christiania freetown of the heapers hangout
  • Why did we allow these men to get away with the crime of pretending "antichrist" and "anarchist" rhyme?

anarchy
  • as a result of this thread i read about sea pistols a bit. and found 2 interesting things

1. after the sex pistols broke up richard branson tried to persuade john lydon to become the lead singer of devo

2. job lydon only became the lead singer because westwood said to malcolm mclaren “hire the guy called john who comes to my shop sometimes as the singer”. so mclaren hires john lydon but she actually meant him to hire sid vicious (whose real name was also john)
  • edited 2020-11-15 15:41:24
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    you seem to be making lots of typos
    the fact that the Sex Pistols, supposedly the ultimate punk band, were manufactured like a boy band is a source of ironic hilarity
    I still think Nevermind the Bollocks is a pretty good record though
  • the fact that the Sex Pistols, supposedly the ultimate punk band, were manufactured like a boy band is a source of ironic hilarity

does anyone actually think of them that way
  • Anonus said:

you seem to be making lots of typos

honestly im too lazy to correct thm as i make them. u can probbly tell if i am posting on my phone or my laptop by if my typos are utocorrecting to the wrong word or if its just incorrect
  • also doesnt heklp that my n and a keys are not working entirely well. the n one is not s bad right now but a sometimes doesnt register
  • on twitter or other platforms i correct stuff but the whole concept of trash heap for me is, post wjatever whether it hs effort involved or not. also this is the anarchy thread no rules in here spelling isnt real
  • dunno why i used twitter as an example when i do not even use it ny more. what do i post on these dys?? line?? messenger? i kinda gave up Posting on PLatforms. i do not remember how to do it maybe so just posting four times in a row. it is the anarchy thread. i may do whatever i please

the fact that the Sex Pistols, supposedly the ultimate punk band, were manufactured like a boy band is a source of ironic hilarity

does anyone actually think of them that way
    sometimes they have been, yes, or at least marketed that way
  • sunn wolf said:

dunno why i used twitter as an example when i do not even use it ny more. what do i post on these dys?? line?? messenger? i kinda gave up Posting on PLatforms. i do not remember how to do it maybe so just posting four times in a row. it is the anarchy thread. i may do whatever i please

ah, LINE, where the stickers are
  • the stickers are good as hell. its the like main popular messaging app here
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    This thread was more popular than I expected
  • edited 2020-11-15 17:26:22
    My dreams exceed my real life
    sunn wolf said:

as a result of this thread i read about sea pistols a bit. and found 2 interesting things

1. after the sex pistols broke up richard branson tried to persuade john lydon to become the lead singer of devo

2. job lydon only became the lead singer because westwood said to malcolm mclaren “hire the guy called john who comes to my shop sometimes as the singer”. so mclaren hires john lydon but she actually meant him to hire sid vicious (whose real name was also john)

I wanna see the alternate universe where Phil Collins is in King Crimson and John Lyndon is in Devo
  • This thread was more popular than I expected

everyone likes anarchy
  • also "sea pistol" is a hilarious typo
    do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Odradek said:

sunn wolf said:

as a result of this thread i read about sea pistols a bit. and found 2 interesting things

I wanna see the alternate universe where Phil Collins is in King Crimson and John Lyndon is in Devo

Or the one where Bryan Ferry fronted King Crimson, Wire signed to Factory, and The MC5 relocated to the UK as they'd planned.
    or where XYZ had actually become a thing
    What about WXYZ, ABC 7 Detroit?
    Detroit still exists?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Uh, yeah
    It sure seemed to exist when I went there last year!
    I see