I am the Great Witch Kabo, here in this thread I will answer any question you pose

Here are the rules!

1. if I don't like your question, I will give you a bad answer! Give me only questions I like.
  2. If you ask of me a VERY bad question, I will ban you. I'm a witch, so I can do this.
  3. if you ask me a question that implies that you are superior to me, I will turn you into a newt. I'm a witch, so I can do this.
    1. Yes! Even if you're a princess.
  4. Be creative! If your question is boring, I will answer it boringly. 
Yes, I think that about covers it, I think so I think so.

Now what will you ask of me today, denizens of this vast internet?

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    What's a newt
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    What are your thoughts on princesses?
  • SkekSil said:

What's a newt

The mature form of an eft. No one here is a minor, so I can't turn them into efts.
    sunn wolf said:

is it?

Oh I do wonder. Historically the question of if it "is" or isn't was the domain of the Witches of Few Words. That would put it outside of my purview ordinarily, but thinking vast thoughts lets us contemplate this kind of question more easily. Unfortunately for you, ningen, the answer is not something that could be safely contained in your brain. It would collapse into a black hole in an instant, yes it would yes it would.

But you can approach something resembling an answer by pondering yourself this. If it were, would it be, and if not, wouldn't it? 
    Marulk said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Has you really been far even as decided to use even go want to look more like? Call nine eight five, six five five, twenty-five- hundred inside the details for. Go further and even more decided to use! You can really be far as decided twice as much to use and go wish for it! When you decide far even wants to use and go want, than get really far even as decided to use and look more like and go after! It's just common sense!

What are your thoughts on princesses?

Well I don't know many, but as a citizen of the Great Dimensions I'm technically a constituent of The Princess Eternal; The Neverqueen, who is, in fact and fiction, all you could ask for of a monar'ch in some ways, but some ways aren't all ways, and The Neverqueen has a crown on her head made of lead and opaque jewels for a reason. It's to remind her, so I'm told (and I'm told much) that her eternal youth stunts her wisdom like it does for all of us. So what I wonder; and I do wonder, I do wonder, is if princesses are the symbols of unchanging for you (You) humans like they are for us. Caterpillars who never leave their trees do not become butterflies, but they can, in the right forest, become snakes. Or worms in the wrong one.

So what do I think of princesses? What do you think of snakes? I quite like snakes, I think so I think so.
  • What is the function of a rubber duck?
  • Tre said:

What is the function of a rubber duck?

A thought-provoking query.

Traditionally people assume that if you duck it's because you're avoiding something, but really rubber resides, rationally, 'round a rather rare radius, roughly. So if we say something is rubber we usually mean it's fake or imitation, like plastic, but soft. So a rubber duck if we take this tack would be, one must suppose, a false dodge, a swerve from one move to another, from left to right, and so on. One could describe a rubber duck as a necessary defense mechanism in the late alchemical age we find ourselves in. Or at least, aha, that you (You) all do, ningen.

But that's just my thoughts, yes yes yes yes.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Sup.
  • _ said:

Sup.

Well to tell you the truth, mannlegt, I don't really drink. After you hit 3000 or so wine and so on and so such stops doing much for you (Me).