Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    First two of course. Who wants to be omnipresent? That means you have to be everywhere all the time, even boring places.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Nobody else has an answer, eh
  • On the topic of pick-two trilemmas:

A services offers three kinds of services: cheap, good, and quick.  You can have any two.
    A cheap and good job won't be quick.  A cheap and quick job won't be good.  A good and quick job won't be cheap.

Which two do you pick?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    cheap n' good
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Personally, I would choose cheap and good, but I feel like most state DOTs would choose cheap and quick.
  • out of those three i think i would actively turn down two of them
  • the omni- ones i mean. the other one yea let’s go for cheap and good though i have my doubts that that one even exists in most cases
  • To be honest, the setup I mentioned came from an anecdote at the end of a passage in Reader's Digest.

A more realistic version of "cheap and good" might actually be "you, as the consumer, need to invest your own time and effort into finding someone who does something cheap but well".