I thought *I* was irrational, but this takes it to a whole new level

Comments

• you have yet to transcend
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm the transgender transcender, ask me anything
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    the transgender transcender transceiver
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    What does it mean for a person to be a transceiver? Is that like a psychic medium?
    or a psychic small, or a psychic large
  • edited 2020-09-29 01:07:14
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Oh, I'm stealing that.

Apple Fritter: So your sister is, like, a psychic medium?

Elle Hawthorne: Truthfully, I'd say she's more of a psychic small.

Emily Hawthorne: I heard that!
    stealing my material? tsk tsk
    I can steal anything I want. Who's going to stop me?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    (1+sqrt(5))/2
    Do you have some kind of objection, Jane?
    Why does our choice of avatars make every interaction we have like 66.67% funnier?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    because the mami/homura interactions were always a bit tense.  always seemed like one or the other might lose their head, figuratively
    Calica I am going to feed you to Charlotte
  • Why does our choice of avatars make every interaction we have like 66.67% funnier?

gun music
  • I can steal anything I want. Who's going to stop me?

me, as long as i can get there before you do

unfortunately, i didn't this time
    Have you considered, Glenn, that even if you manage to steal something before I can, I can always just steal it from you?

There's no limit to the number of times a given thing can be stolen, after all.
  • Have you considered, Glenn, that even if you manage to steal something before I can, I can always just steal it from you?

not if i can stop you first

There's no limit to the number of times a given thing can be stolen, after all.
    well that's one more thing i need to do every time
    *takes notes*
    one of these days i'll do a proper 100% speedrun where you don't get to steal anything
    Call me the Fantastic Mx. Fox, 'cause I'm about to steal everything!