Homura should simply have thrown a brick at Kyubey.

I realize the main reason the writers didn't have her do that is that then there'd be no plot, but...I'm right! You must admit it!

Comments

• that bastard unfortunately has respawn capabilities, thanks to the friggin writers

if he actually were so damn concerned about the heat death of the universe he should be using his infinite respawn capability to deal with that directly
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Are you questioning the killing power of a brick?
  • hey why does the mami avatar make this response the funniest shit on the planet
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    wow, it actually kind of does

TIRO FINALE
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    I remember when the scene with Kyubey eating himself happened, GoggleFox made the topic something like "/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ = (some sweet filled with red bean)! Delicious!"
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ooh
  • Calica said:

I remember when the scene with Kyubey eating himself happened, GoggleFox made the topic something like "/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ = (some sweet filled with red bean)! Delicious!"

yukkyubey