for fuck's sake PLEASE come up with another livery already

I don't know why this irritates me as much as it does, but here we are.

It seems to be based on the livery that Ford used in promo photos for the Police Interceptor version of the Explorer...
...but that's not an excuse!

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It even made it into American Truck Simulator, which is mildly amusing

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I TAKE VEHICLE LIVERY VERY SERIOUSLY
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it is rather ugly
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    I'm pretty sure the font on "State of Ohio" is the one that Ohio University uses for its jerseys
    Calica said:

I'm pretty sure the font on "State of Ohio" is the one that Ohio University uses for its jerseys

Despite the use of the overly generic livery, I am mildly amused by that one because the phrasing makes it sound like they are the ONLY state law enforcement agency for Ohio

What they actually are is the Ohio Department of Mental Health's police department, who patrol the state mental hospitals and are prohibited by law from carrying firearms

I don't really know what they use the car for...taking people back and forth between the hospital and the jail/courthouse I guess?