ALICE 2020

Because, let's be honest, would she really make a worse president than any of the other candidates?

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Search me
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I can think of at least a dozen Alices, both fictional and real, and none of them could possibly make a worse president than anyone who's actually running this year.
    where does this one rank
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Yesterday was her birthday!
    yup...
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I'm voting for her
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

I can think of at least a dozen Alices, both fictional and real, and none of them could possibly make a worse president than anyone who's actually running this year.

She would absolutely make a better president than anyone who's ever run for that office
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Patchouli 2020
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Anonus said:

where does this one rank

Just about any villager would be a better president than what we have now...