the wikipedia article for Hoodwinked! (2005) is strangely long/detailed/involved

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    This shitty cartoon has a more extensive Wikipedia article than I ever will
  • has anyone else noticed that over the past, couple of years the average quality/usefulness of the average wikipedia article has declined? maybe this is just me, idk (this isnt related to OP, just an adjacent thought)

anyway i kinda fondly remembered this cartoon, was shocked to find how BAD the mouth animation was, specifically, when watching some clips,
  • This shitty cartoon has a more extensive Wikipedia article than I ever will

If I live my life as I intend to, I will never have a Wikipedia article.  At least, not one that isn't deleted quickly for lack of notability.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    your reminder that Harvey Weinstein had horrible taste in family animation
  • Yeah, and since he approved Clerks, he clearly  had horrible taste in non-animation.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I was about to say that the film's success as an independently funded and distributed animated film makes it an interesting historical footnote, but nothing about it quite seems to warrant this extensive an article relative to its... lack of import.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    as someone who has been very much rankled by Wikipedia's crusade to increase vagueness and be less helpful*, the more info on these articles, the better

*in my experience, they have been actively making vague what exactly various rightsholders do and do not own. They have been of aggravatingly little help when it comes to figuring out what the hell StudioCanal - who is thought to hold the third-largest film library in the world, and the largest not owned by a Hollywood studio - holds clear title to, and how and when they came into it
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I mean, that's the kind of detail that you *ought* to expect from an internet encyclopaedia article. Much of the content on this page is... not.
  • edited 2020-05-27 16:40:25

deleting this accursed post
  • Obā-san said:

deleting this accursed post

The only way to free the ghost