what are the effects of 117690 degree heat on the body?

Comments

• probly need to take your sweater off
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    your tits melt off
  • edited 2020-05-06 06:12:02
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I can't give a proper answer until I know whether this is 117,690ºF or 117,690ºC.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I always wondered why the song title spelled "Herre" like that when it doesn't seem to reflect the pronunciation he uses in the song
  • I always wondered why the song title spelled "Herre" like that when it doesn't seem to reflect the pronunciation he uses in the song

it's a St. Louis thing. Chingy did similar stuff with his song titles during the few years he was a relevant person
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Is St. Louis one of the Great American Cities or did I imagine that
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That explains that issue, Jane, but you still haven't told me whether you're going for Fahrenheit or Celsius. 
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    that's not a relevant person
  • edited 2020-05-07 22:11:17
    Anonus said:

Is St. Louis one of the Great American Cities or did I imagine that

It's one of the Great American Cities, for sure.  I mean, if Chicago counts, then St. Louis undoubtedly counts.  St. Louis was huge and old when Chicago wasn't even existing yet. I mean, St. Louis represents the junction of great rivers, much as Cahokia did in times long by, and Pittsburgh does.

And if New York counts, then so does New Orleans, if only for its historical significance as a port for immigration into the United States.

Our civilization is not the first to raise a great city 'round where the Missouri and Mississippi rivers meet, and it likely won't be the last.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    you stop being biology and start being physics
  • the physics engine in this game is really poorly designed
  • come to think of it

the effects of such high-temperature heat depend on how much mass is actually at that temperature

if it's only a sufficiently small mass, it'll just burn a bit before equilibrating with ambient temperature