Report Bugs Here

1101112131416»

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Is this on the desktop site or the mobile site?

(aside: at some point we should probably put our changes to Vanilla in a SVN or Git repo someplace, since I don't know when, if ever, things like my hax0red trans-BMP support will ever make it into upstream...)
  • edited 2016-05-10 16:06:49
    desktop site
  • paste something into the text box and hit post comment almost immediately

you will be rewarded with a blank post
  • kill living beings
    I think we're all aware by now that double quotes in usernames do not play well with blockquotes. HTML-escaping names is sufficient to fix the problem. Is there somewhere I can report this bug? Since I'm assuming it's part of Vanilla or a plug-in or whatever.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    They have a GitHub but tbh they'd probably just tell you that only alphanumeric characters are actually "supported" in usernames
  • edited 2017-02-16 04:56:00
    Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    if you try to post a vimeo link like this one the way you would a youtube link to embed it just produces empty space
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    long pre blocks block off everything else
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Devin found out yesterday that the rich text edit box won't keep keyboard focus in Edge on XBox One. Switching to plaintext / HTML code view is usable.
  • vtk said:

Devin found out yesterday that the rich text edit box won't keep keyboard focus in Edge on XBox One. Switching to plaintext / HTML code view is usable.

This same bug happens on Android.  (I'm using Privacy Browser, for what it's worth.)
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    We don't even get the rich text editor in chrome on our Android phone
  • edited 2019-08-19 00:26:20
    Yeah, it normally defaults to the mobile site, which doesn't do the rich text editor, but you can go to the desktop site or change your useragent.