Break up the FANGs

There, I said it.

Not so sure about Netflix, but the other three? Yeah

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I hadn't encountered this term before either
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Also it's OK to break up Netflix too but at least wait till after Twelve Forever comes out thanks
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    let me finish watching Star Trek TNG Season 4 before you destroy Amazon, OK
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I'm in.

I must avenge my beloved Borders, for the sake of the rest of the bookstore industry.

Amazon must suffer for their crimes.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    for great justice!
    When Aliroz says he's in favor of "Open Borders", he really just means he wants the Borders bookstores up the road to be open again.
  • When Aliroz says he's in favor of "Open Borders", he really just means he wants the Borders bookstores up the road to be open again.

me too