Sorry but

If you dressed up as a superhero or disney character as a kid of your own free will, instead of monster, you were a huge square.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I never dressed up as a monster as a kid, but I didn't go for big-name characters either.

I think my favorite costume was when I dressed up as Ed from Good Burger, because all my classmates knew exactly who I was and none of the adults had a clue.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Also how many threads have you made with this exact title? We should keep a running count.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    At this point I'm doing it on purpose tbh
    I figured. It is amusing, FWIW.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I never dressed up as a monster as a kid, but I didn't go for big-name characters either.

I think my favorite costume was when I dressed up as Ed from Good Burger, because all my classmates knew exactly who I was and none of the adults had a clue.

Whoa!

A clock
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I only remember having one halloween costume as a kid, and it was a Ghostbuster.
  • Good Burger is among the movies I've randomly seen in my childhood and I don't remember what circumstances led me to seeing it.