The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    OH HAI

You know, the current Hardee's/Carl's Jr logos aren't very good at all.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Nope.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I had actually never seen the Hardee's/Carl's Jr logo until 2007 (they have Hardee's in Ohio, but only in the Southern areas of the state), so now every time I see the star I can't help but think of Marshie from Homestar Runner.
    I always thought it was weird that CKE took over Hardee's and completely killed the existing menu.
    I almost wonder why they didn't just go all-out and convert every Hardee's to a Carl's Jr.

Didn't want to lose all that brand recognition, I guess.
  • edited 2011-07-20 01:38:39
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Let's buy A&W
    Will we have to move to Louisville
    No

The HQ will be moved to our respective cities
    I think I'm becoming obsessed with Kentucky

Which is weird
    pancake
  • A large string of posts with just CA and AU? This really is like the normal Trash Heap.
    Well, the regular Heap was broken, we had to get our anoraking out somewhere...
    Somewhere with less people
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Pynchon, books, boobs, Time, metal, Psychedelic Squid
    obsessions
    It's what the Trash Heap is.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    *Gnaws*
    Radd, Loid, Lucas_T...the gnaw remains the same.
    And we wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Homestuck.

Vriska.

XXXXD
    radio
    You're listening to Caffeine 92.5, where music is never second!
    Hey there.

I want to listen to more jingles now.
    You know for a moment I was tempted to make a Caffeine 92.5 thread but I have no idea what to put in it.
  • edited 2011-07-22 01:25:48
    Nonsense, obviously.
    Well now, that's done.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    *Gnaws*
  • edited 2011-07-22 17:26:23
    FRIES.
    KETCHUP
    ^^ Aisle 14

^ Aisle 10
    CYANIDE
  • edited 2011-07-22 22:25:16
    tunnel

^stop poisoning pills
    ^^ Aisle Prison
    Cell Block 1132
    Not enough dollars
  • $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    music
  • DICE.
    AMERICAN WOMEN
  • SPIDERS.
    ELBOWS
    REN & STIMPY
    CARSON MCCULLERS
    Disney would eventually purchase everything
    Including Kroger?
    Yes
    Then we must do a weird dance and put up the wet floor signs
    BURGER KING
    signs
    Signs Are The Best