The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    I am full of saltwater and covered in sand.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I hate sand
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Good news; I hired Shadman as the official Heapers' Hangout graphic designer
  • what about the Sandman?

or the Scatman?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Scatman Crothers?
    Spoonman?
  •   SPORK   CHEESECLOTH   LADLE
       MAN        MAN        MAN

EGGBEATER    (@)(@)    SPATULA
       MAN        /\/        MAN

MEZZALUNA  MANDOLINE    WHISK
       MAN        MAN        MAN

Spork Man is totally weak to Spatula Man's weapon
  • edited 2018-07-15 23:58:35
    ಠ_ಠ
    So I’m staying round at a friend from
    uni’s house, and I’m fast asleep in the living room on the sofa bed.

Suddenly I’m woken up by one of her cats walking over my face.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I giggled.
    oh my
  • cat-on

apply directly to the face
  • edited 2018-07-16 03:36:28
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Good news; I hired Shadman as the official Heapers' Hangout graphic designer

Protesting not because he’s a scumfuck but because his art sucks and has no charm. If you’re going to hire a Problematic Artist, hire someone with talent.
    like andrew dickman?
  • Good news; I hired Shadman as the official Heapers' Hangout graphic designer

I laughed. The funniest thing is that you don't even object to Shadman specifically, but rather just object to being replaced.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Anonus said:

like andrew dickman?

Or Zaush, if you really want to wallow in the talented-but-reprehensible mire.

Anonus said:

like andrew dickman?

is zaush worse?
    Woeful Ike
    Anonus said:

Anonus said:

like andrew dickman?

is zaush worse?
    The accumulated accusations against the man are pretty damning, to put it in the most politic manner. The recent chat leaks are honestly the least of it, and they're *pretty bad.*
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Oh, wow. No kidding.
  • So I’m having a shower at my friend’s house, and the water suddenly cuts out. I wouldn’t mind, but I was covered in soapy bubbles and had conditioner in my hair. I managed to use water from the tap to rinse most of the bubbles off, but I needed a container to get water to wash my back.

The only container in the bathroom was the cat water bowl.
    Crystal said:

Oh, wow. No kidding.

He’s literally the worst human being in the furry art sphere who I could immediately think of.
  • Zooming down a dual carriageway on the way to Oxford (yay rail replacement buses), and I'm just starting at the trees and cars going past.

So naturally I start having an existential crisis.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Oh, that’s a mood for sure.
    perfect time for an existential crisis, for sure.
  • Ridden a bike for the first time in a decade.

Still remember how to ride.
    They say you never forget.

I haven't ridden one in more like two decades. I wonder if I'd remember.
    are the saw movies any good?

mind you i find the concept revolting but

does that make me weak?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Anonus said:

does that make me weak?

No
    Yes, Anonus, it makes you super weak. What kind of diaper baby toddlerchild doesn't like gory horror films?? I mean, seriously.
    Never saw 'em, personally

no pun intended
  • Anonus said:

does that make me weak?
    They’re not the greatest of films, but good for a laugh.
    Anonus said:

does that make me weak?
    How does whether they’re good or bad even matter if they’re so self-evidently not your thing, and how does violent media generally not being your thing make you weak? If you cut the “how” out of those questions, the answer is, “No, not at all,” so the “how” here says a lot.

LINDSAY: (reading) "You have a pulley 10.7 cm in diameter and with a mass of 1.6 kg. You get to wondering whether the pulley is uniform. That is, is the mass evenly distributed, or is it concentrated toward the center or the rim?"

LINDSAY: Why would I ever wonder about that?

LINDSAY: Is this what being a physicist is like? You just have random mechanical objects lying around, and you have nothing better to do than sit and ask pointless questions about their physical properties?

LINDSAY: And then before you know it you're thrown out of Kroger because you stood in the soup aisle for a full 3 hours trying to calculate whether the different cans of soup all have the same moment of inertia?

JIMMY: I think you're overthinking things.

LINDSAY: There's a textbook writer somewhere wondering about the mass distribution of pulleys and I'm the one overthinking things?!
    I found this while going through old posts and I still love it

I need to write more about these characters
    who are they again?
    Lindsay is Caroline The Loser's sister, and Jimmy is her coworker

I briefly used them as outlets to complain about school stuff like that
  • kill living beings
    hey i'm back and also hammered

who died
    hammered huh
    welcome back
  • hey i'm back and also hammered

who died
    the forum
    this place has been quieter than it was previously
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    i have a real job now so
    but you're on discord like every day
    real job = being on discord every day
  • I wrote a thesis

I wrote a thesis

Are you a cruel angel?