the sentence "I want you to drug me Ever", intended to mean "I want you to drug me at any time"

im trying to convince someone that this is not gramatically correct english

Comments

• please help me my crops are dying
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    maybe the person's name is Ever, and it's just missing a comma.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    why am i laug hing so hard
  • here, look at a hypothetical, but common, use case for "ever". "Have you ever". ever is referring to the present perfect, i.e. events that are occurring or have occurred. Now, the wanting to be drugged expressed in "I want you to drug me" is a currently happening event, and the being drugged that is wanted is future perfect i.e. an event that has not happened but is expected. therefore, the native english speaker will associate the ever in "I want you to drug me ever" with the wanting, not the drugging.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ....?!?!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So did you drug them or not
    don't leave me hangin sistah
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

So did you drug them or not

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    drug them y/n?