Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That's an appropriate response, yeah.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    alice i will vore you without even needing to open my mouth
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I blame my sister for showing me this in the first place.
  • I lasted 36 seconds.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I don't know if this is a reference to anything, but there's nothing wrong with liking books
  • hello again, weird part of the internet
    Tre said:

I lasted 36 seconds.

i watched the entire video expecting to be shocked by something sexual or otherwise very disgusting and was actually a bit disappointed lol
  • edited 2018-07-09 01:31:27
    that high flute flourish is oddly catchy

i just watched it again to hear it again
    Tre said:

I lasted 36 seconds.

The full run time of the movie is apparently 30 minutes, which sounds short, but probably feels like ages to actually sit through.
  • you have taught me one more meme centie

you have unleashed a monster
    You know how Rapsittie Street Kids finally saw the light of day in 2015 and by 2016-17 a bunch of prominent YouTube personalities were posting video reviews of it?

I kind of hope that happens with this movie next. Admittedly half an hour is not a lot to sit through, but it looks pretty damn boring and I'd rather at least have some funny commentary if I'm gonna subject myself to it.