Give Little Audrey Her Narcolepsy Back

Having watched the first episode of Harvey Street Kids, I see that Little Audrey does not have her narcolepsy from the original Famous shorts back.

This trait was removed when Harvey adapted the shorts to comic books, and she eventually settled into being the "normal" member of the Harvey cast of characters.

With DreamWorks having revived Audrey, Dot, and Lotta, and retaining Dot and Lotta's quirks, I ask: GIVE LITTLE AUDREY HER NARCOLEPSY BACK

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    IN THIS EPISODE - "While You Weren't Sleeping" - AUDREY SAYS SHE'LL SLEEP WHEN ALL HER AWESOMENESSING IS DONE

SOME NARCOLEPTIC
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Maybe this isn't the original Little Audrey, but her granddaughter who is also named Audrey.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Maybe They Just Didn't Care

Maybe this isn't the original Little Audrey, but her granddaughter who is also named Audrey.

Maybe! This would also explain why Little Dot is black now...

Maybe They Just Didn't Care

who knows

I haven't read enough of the comics these characters hail from, though I keep meaning to
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

Maybe! This would also explain why Little Dot is black now...
    And why she has a personality beyond being worryingly obsessed with polka dots
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Does Little Dot still have wacky relatives in this one?

That's, like, the one thing I know about her.
    there are no adults shown, at least yet
    that means no Aunt Haff Nelson
    Honestly I kinda like it that way. I've always liked children's fiction that depicts kids having their own little society independent of the adults in their lives.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.

Honestly I kinda like it that way. I've always liked children's fiction that depicts kids having their own little society independent of the adults in their lives.

Grunkle Stan, though.
  • Maybe this isn't the original Little Audrey, but her granddaughter who is also named Audrey.

*sits in rocking chair and complains about the cool new hip kid with a boombox who knocked him off his perch on top of some palm trees and is also his grandson*
    I vote we make this the official Harvey Street Kids thread