2019 HUMANS R CUNTZ WORLD TOUR

that bad boy in the oven for thirty to forty ive minutes and PRESTO, delicious deep-dish perfection, I have never seen a dish so

and now you too can FUCK, OH GOD IT HURTS, WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE, HELP ME DAD
AND so, young samuel was KNIFE from the BREATHING RIBCAGE, but not before learning a valuable lesson about ######################

but really I am just so so so sick of the men in this goddamn country and their entitled attitudes and their backwards mindsets and
real estate

PRETTY

Comments

• Pokémon Apex is a refreshingly adult take on the Pokémon universe. Grounded in reality and full of real world problems in which you play a young boy who finds himself able to travel to a strange world full of powerful demons called Pokémon. A well-crafted fangame created by Nathan Guzenhauser. Pokémon Apex is an adult take on the classic "Catch 'em All!" gameplay of Pokémon. That's not "adult" as in violence and nudity, although there is some swearing. It's "adult" in the sense the story themes that it addresses, with you playing a high-schooler who's mother and father have separated, and who escapes the drudgery of day-to-day life by playing video games with his best friend. Throughout the game, you discover that you can cross between worlds to a strange demon (or Pokémon)-infested world, and discover there is a dark cult hell-bent on destroying both worlds. It's up to you to step up, catch some Pokémon, and take on the dark cult before they do too much harm! It's a fun adventure and a great twist on the traditional Pokémon game play.
  • and such low interest rates too
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moo?
  • Pokémon Apex is a refreshingly adult take on the Pokémon universe. Grounded in reality and full of real world problems in which you play a young boy who finds himself able to travel to a strange world full of powerful demons called Pokémon. A well-crafted fangame created by Nathan Guzenhauser. Pokémon Apex is an adult take on the classic "Catch 'em All!" gameplay of Pokémon. That's not "adult" as in violence and nudity, although there is some swearing. It's "adult" in the sense the story themes that it addresses, with you playing a high-schooler who's mother and father have separated, and who escapes the drudgery of day-to-day life by playing video games with his best friend. Throughout the game, you discover that you can cross between worlds to a strange demon (or Pokémon)-infested world, and discover there is a dark cult hell-bent on destroying both worlds. It's up to you to step up, catch some Pokémon, and take on the dark cult before they do too much harm! It's a fun adventure and a great twist on the traditional Pokémon game play.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Jane said:

Pokémon Apex is a refreshingly adult take on the Pokémon universe. Grounded in reality and full of real world problems in which you play a young boy who finds himself able to travel to a strange world full of powerful demons called Pokémon. A well-crafted fangame created by Nathan Guzenhauser. Pokémon Apex is an adult take on the classic "Catch 'em All!" gameplay of Pokémon. That's not "adult" as in violence and nudity, although there is some swearing. It's "adult" in the sense the story themes that it addresses, with you playing a high-schooler who's mother and father have separated, and who escapes the drudgery of day-to-day life by playing video games with his best friend. Throughout the game, you discover that you can cross between worlds to a strange demon (or Pokémon)-infested world, and discover there is a dark cult hell-bent on destroying both worlds. It's up to you to step up, catch some Pokémon, and take on the dark cult before they do too much harm! It's a fun adventure and a great twist on the traditional Pokémon game play.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

potato

otatop
  • edited 2018-05-17 09:16:30
    CUNTASAURUS REXXX
    Image result for creepy figure image
    hello do you have five minutes to talk about ########
  • I am begging you to just end my life with Mama's Spaghetti
  • edited 2018-09-08 08:56:08
    CUNTASAURUS REXXX
    BITCH YOU DON'T EVEN

Spoiler:

me